three

haven't really received much feedbacks for this au since this first released! it would be nice if you guys give one. it'd mean a lot, thank you🥰

so the characters will finally meet in this chapter except for nini, they will meet her on the next chapter!! a reminder than ashlyn and ej are NOT related!

———————————————

"can i be honest?" carlos suddenly said in the middle of the silvers meeting

bradley nodded, signaling carlos that he can proceed, "we won fighting against those gangs, but don't you guys feel tired? because i am."

all of them mutters "yes" in unison and started small talks with each other softly. bradley couldn't agree more, despite him being the leader, he felt so tired of having to save the innocent people with the minimum amount of members.

"adding four or five people is actually enough, but where can we get even one?" one of the members asked

bradley was about to respond, but his phone suddenly rang so he excused himself. his flat expression turned into a small smile when he saw the caller ID, hoping there would be a miracle.

"hello?" he said

"bradley, hey. this is mike."

bradley chuckled lightly, "i know, i have saved your number."

"oh right," mike laughed, "anyway, i want to give you a good news that i have four people that would want to be a part of the gang."

bradley's eyes widened, "really?"

"yeah, come here first thing in the morning tomorrow. they will meet up in my house. what time will you drive back home?"

"after lunch so that we won't be too tired driving back to salt lake." bradley answered, "mike, this means a lot, thank you."

"anything for the silvers," mike said softly, "i have to go, i'll see you tomorrow?"

"yeah, sure. thank you mike!"

"of course, kid."

bradley ended the phone call with a huge smile on his face, which makes everyone confused yet curious at the same time.

"don't tell me you have a secret girlfriend or something!" big red exclaims

bradley laughed lightly, "no, this is even better than a girlfriend."

"mike?" ej guessed and bradley nodded in response

"to answer your question, we're going to have four new members of the silvers starting tomorrow and i will pick them up first thing in the morning and they will come with us to salt lake. when we get back to our basecamp, i want everyone to go back into training, help the four of them so they can join us later on. no questions on who they are because i haven't even met them yet, but i know they are trustable."

"well this is good news, and confusing at the same time." carlos said, "how can you know they're trustable?"

bradley sent him a smile before responding, "because they come from the person i trust."

the next morning about 8am, bradley and ej both drove two cars to mike's house since the car doesn't really fit 6 people, in addition there might be suitcases and bags.

both of them parked the cars in the bowen's driveway. they were quite confused to see three cars that they didn't see the last time they went to the bowen's house.

bradley rang the doorbell and seconds later lynne showed up, opening the door. lynne greeted the two young men and let them inside the house.

"are they here?" bradley asked