Chapter 9

*Two Days Later*
I am in Paris, just getting off the plane I took with the NCT members. Jaemin was already informed of this blind date with me, but Jaehyun didn't give too much information about me. He wants me to be revealed and come as a surprise to Jaemin. Finally, then time for our blind date has come. We are meeting at a super fancy, rooftop restaurant, overlooking the city of Paris. Jaemin has come, wearing a handsome, jet black suit. I am wearing something that the NCT staff had gifted to me to wear on the date. My outfit looks like this:

I can't believe they gave me an expensive Burberry tench coat, but it looks good, which is all that matters

I can't believe they gave me an expensive Burberry tench coat, but it looks good, which is all that matters. First impressions are everything. Upon seeing Jaemin for the first time in person, I am just blown away by his visuals. Since he's been studying English almost every day for 7 hours a day, his English is actually impressive.
"Hi, my name's Raeshel." I said.
"Wow, beautiful name. My name is Na Jaemin." Jaemin said.
"Nice to meet you." I said.
"So, Jaehyun hyung told me about you." Jaemin said.
"What did he say?" I asked.
"He told me you're very nice and pretty. You can speak Korean too?" Jaemin asked.
"Mhm, a little. I've only been studying for a year." I said.
"Say something to me in Korean." Jaemin said.
"Uh, okay. 잘생기셨네요." I said(You're handsome)
"Haha, I know. Thank you, that was good." Jaemin said, giggling then he added a compliment back to me, "재킷이 잘 어울려요."(That jacket looks nice on you)
"Aww, 감사합니다." I said with a smile and shyly putting my hair behind my ear.
"아름다워요." Jaemin said, with a wave of a hand, outlining my face(You're beautiful)
"하지마." I said(Stop)
"아니요." Jaemin said, continuing to tease and compliment me in Korean. Some phrases I didn't understand, so I was a bit confused, but I thanked him every time.

By the time our date was over, I was at the railing of the rooftop restaurant, looking out at the beautiful city. Jaemin scares me a bit by coming up behind me and hugging me. Ah, this is my one weakness. Whenever a guy back hugs me, I melt right into his arms. One thing I wasn't expecting to hear after the first date was the words,
"사랑해요." He whispered these words into my ear. I am all too familiar with the phrase: I love you. The way he said it sent shivers down my spine.
"Do you really love me or are you just saying that?" I asked.
"When I say it, I mean it." Jaemin said.
"Okay. I trust you." I said.
Without hesitation, Jaemin turns me around and kisses me. It was only a light peck, but it felt real. I feel like Jaemin is saving the first real kiss for the next few dates. . .

I am smiling from ear to ear, my face is blushing all the way up to my ears. After Jaemin kissed me, I know he's serious about me. I give him a hug, asking if we can ever see each other again. He told me we have KakaoTalk, we can always set something up the next time he's in America, or if I ever make it South Korea. I really want to tell my friends about it when I get home but one of the rules is that I need to keep this date a secret. Just because Jaemin is an idol, I can't tell anyone and it's sad. When Jaemin is the first boy I'm serious about, and I can't tell anyone about him for long time. It's going to be really hard to keep this a secret. . .

Jaemin and I leave the restaurant and go back to their hotel for the rest of the afternoon. I have someplace else to stay, but I wasn't supposed to be in Paris for a few more days. I came here early because it's what the NCT tour schedule is. Jaemin apologized for being super busy, but I try my best to be understanding, so there's no apology needed. We spent the afternoon in Jaemin's hotel room, just chatting and getting to know each other. We only had our first date, but we barely know each other. I already love Jaemin, and I'm glad I'm getting to know him as a person and not just an idol/performer.

By the time we finished talking, it was time for their 2nd night in Paris concert. About an hour before the concert started, Jaemin gifted me something. I looked in the bag and it was an NCT lightstick and front row ticket to their concert tonight. I can't believe my eyes. This is really their light stick and a ticket to their concert. I have no idea how to thank Jaemin. I bet this was a collaborative idea between him and Jaehyun because I feel like Jaehyun would also do something like this. I know for sure if NCT U will perform I'm Coming Home or My Everything, I'm 100% gonna cry. It'll be too emotional. On top of the incredible date I had with Jaemin, adding a concert to the mix, it's gonna mess with my emotions.

I prepare for the NCT concert, clutching my NCT light stick in it's bag, having put on an outfit I saved just in case I were to go to a concert. I love that the theme of NCT is this highlighter green, but I'm not a fan of green too much, I'll put up with it just for tonight though. Anyways, I make my way to the venue, taking a taxi there. I line up and what for access to the venue entrance. When it gets to me, the employee at the booth scans my ticket, then I'm allowed in. I follow the crowd of fans going to the stadium seating area. Once finding my seat in the front row, I wait for the concert to begin.

The concert begins after a few SM songs played. I set my NCT light stick to concert mode so that it can last the entire way through. The first unit to perform is NCT 127. They start the concert with Kick It. Their entire set list is a masterpiece. I'm in love with it. Then, following NCT 127 is NCT DREAM. Oh, here they come. They are about to burn that stage with the fire that is their talent. They start with Ridin', then it continues on from there. Next is NCT U. They perform all their top hits from The 7th Sense to Work It. Watching the members switch our for all the NCT U songs was both comical and had a smooth transition between songs and members. Last but not least, WayV performed. Unlike the other units, WayV performs in nearly all Cantonese Chinese, which is quite different to Korean. They performed all my favorite songs. I had so much fun at this concert tonight. I'm glad the members gave me this opportunity.