Forty three - sick

Rosé POV

Weeks had pass after Jimin brought me in my dream place, and there, we confessed to each other. I can't believe that I just felt this total happiness again.

I'm really happy to the point that I wanted to cry that day, well, I guess I did. Finally declared to myself that I love him, I just hope that I really found my one. I hope I could be straightly feel happy with him.

"Baby... where are you?"
I heard Jimin's voice echoed the whole house. I'm here at the kitchen currently preparing for our breakfast, just then, I felt his presence behind me.

I rolled my eyes, "why do you have to put your voice on a high pitch when you know I'm just here at the kitchen?" He chuckled before he back hugged me.

"Good morning m'lady..."
He whispered before he kissed my nape, making me gasped.

"Jimin! I haven't taken a bath!"
I complained and move him away. He just chuckled once again.

"It's fine, you're still fresh, Anyways, mom and dad is going to visit here later.. maybe around dinner"

"Really? Hmm, i should really impress them later then!"
I said smiling, he just mess my hair and say,

"You don't have to, you're just perfect as goddess"

"Here is him again with his corny things~"
I joked and he just pouted. He's just so cute really.

"We better eat our breakfast, Park."
I said and put the pancakes on.

————

"I think I'm getting fat nowadays... did you saw it too Jimin?"
I asked while facing the mirror.

"Hmm, it's better if you gain fat a little.. you're so thin and you know"
My brows furrowed on his reply, is he saying something?

"Are you saying that I'm ugly?"

"Hey, it's not that baby, ugh I guess you should take a bath now.."
He said smiling with his hand on his nape. I just rolled my eyes on him and walk towards the bathroom but in my surprise he followed me.

"What?"

"What?"
He asked Back.

"Why are you-"

"I haven't taken a bath too.. so mind if I join?"
He said smirking, and I don't know why my lips just curled upwards, seems liking what this man just said.

Fully naked, Jimin prepared the bathtub putting some soap on it while I brushed my hair teeth facing the mirror. After that, jimin showed up behind me while he looking at me at the reflection of the mirror. He got some comb and start combing my hair from behind, gently running the comb through my hair.

"You're perfect.... so, so, perfect"
He said as he put the comb aside then caress my shoulder. He start putting little kisses on my nape to shoulder earning smalls gasped from me.

"I'm yours, and you are just mine."
He said and turn me around to kiss me passionately, before he carried me and the next thing I knew, we're inside the bathtub already.

"I want to cuddle with you, Rosie."
He said and hugged me, I feel safe above him with this thick foam of soap in the tub, I hugged him back and rested my head on his chest. I even wanted to sleep above him, not until he started to caress my back and something near my stomach just rose up.

"Horny baby"
I joked and faced him, he was smiling at me making me enjoy the moment. We shared another passionate kiss, then to an aggressive kiss. But suddenly I felt my stomach went upside down, making me broke the kiss and ran to the sink and throw there.

"Baby, you okay?"
Jimin suddenly came rubbing my back as continue to vomit. After it, I rinsed my face and turn to Jimin. I took a deep breath.

"I feel unwell, my head buzz"
I said directly as my stomach hurt and my head aching, then concern was now evident to his eyes and action.

"Maybe you should take a quick shower, that might be the effect of your stubbornness yesterday, I told you not to get rained, but you still did."

"Says the one who joined me hmmp !"
I rolled my eyes on him and turn the shower on, then pulled him with me to take a shower too.

I remember, yesterday was raining, and I just feel like going out to feel the rain and then Jimin said I'll get sick if I'll do that, so I said that he should join me instead of scolding me. He was at first hesitant but I pulled him out so he had no choice, then we had fun, really.

——

I held on to the staircase as I felt my vision blurred, Im about to go the our room when I felt an intense buzz inside my head, Jimin was calling someone at the kitchen so I can't call him. I also feel hot, and my head hurts even more right now.

"Jimin"
I tried calling him, but it turns out a whisper. I held tight on the staircase while I rub my temple. I then start to feel everything were turning like fvck and my breathing hitched.

"Chim!"
I manage to call him before I felt the cold floor, everything were turning like I'm inside a rolling ball, my head hurts so much.

"Yes baby, wh— fuck!"
I felt his hands on my face before everything went black.

Jimin's POV

"Fvck! fvck!"
I cussed as I carried her unconscious body and ran towards my car which was parked outside, I rushingly but gently put her body at the seat and rush to the drivers seat.

As my foot felt the car, I mentally punched myself for being much panic.

"Fuck, Jimin the keys!"
I cussed to myself and ran back to our house to get my phone and keys, I feel like I became 'the flash' because of the panic I'm feeling. After I get in the car key, I drive as fast as possible to the nearest hospital.

While on the road, I held her forehead to feel her temperature and heck, she's a bit hot. Or maybe it's just my hands who's extremely cold at the moment.

"Rosé, we're close... fuck what happened!!?"
I seems like crazy but I don't care, I'm scared for rosé, she said she's feeling sick yet I still told her to take a quick shower, it worsen her feeling I know.

Dumb Jimin, such dumb!

"Jim~"
I heard her called in a faint voice, her eyes was still close but her head is moving.

"Yes queen, we're coming."

§—§—§—§—§

It's my birthday today!! Yuuúhooo! 🎉
0119

Well, anyways, here's my gift for you guys, a bad chap I guess 😆.. ima kill Rosie here opps hahah.

§—§—§