Seven - Truth?

Third person's POV

Rosé got awaken because her urine wants to pop out already. So she immediately rush going to the bathroom holding her womanhood preventing it from discharging itself but just to find out someone is inside.

On the other hand, Jimin is covered with bubbles since he is taking a shower, when suddenly he heard a loud knock. Seems breaking the door.

Maybe it's rosé.
He thought..

"What?"
He asked softly because maybe rosé will ask her something.

Rosé is mad already because she really wanted to pee and someone is inside. She impatiently kicked the door.

"Fuck You Park Jimin!"
She yelled and go to the other room since it has a bathroom too.

And as Jimin hears it, his brows furrowed immediately and took him in confusion being called such a name.

He opens the door enough to show his head when he founds out no one is outside. So he just close it back dumbfounded and immediately took the bubbles away.

"Such a weird woman"
He mumbled.

Rosé POV

Finally I finished my business. I've decided to wash my face first and have a toothbrush because I just saw some new unopened toothbrush here ... before going back to the room to get some bath robe.

I hate that park jimin!
Seriously.

Then when I finally stripped and wear the robe, Jimin came out from the bathroom. He smiled seeing me so I gave him a rolling eyes before going to bathroom where he came from.

"What's your problem?"
He asked and pulled my wrist.. my eyes just automatically went down to his abs..

ohh....Why am I attracted to this..? Oh my!

"Nothing.."
I said and pulled back my wrist but he got it back..

"What?"
I irritatedly faced him..

But, instead of talking, he just kissed me torridly

He then pulled me closer and he wrap my arms around his neck, I don't know but I can't complain. He then stopped and looked at me.

"Why don't you respond?"
He said, so I rolled my eyes on him then pushed him and go inside the bathroom to take a shower.

"I still remember how you called me ugly duckling...!"

Jimin POV

I flinched as She closes the door as hard as it is.

Seriously, what's her problem?

I just decided to pick a cloth because I will just stay here for today. Usually, when these normal days, I hang-out with friends and do clubbing then fuck girls.. but, today I feel like staying here.

Then I heard my phone beeped so I rushingly wear my clothes and go to my phone.

I saw namjoon's message.