Forty five - morning

Jimin POV

"Are you sure you don't want to stay at our house?"
     Mom asks rosé for the fifth time, Rosé chuckled before answering.

"Ma, I'm really fine here.. maybe after I reach 5 months?? Hehe, i just want to be here for some more time.. hope you understand that ma.."
     Rosé cutely hugged mom, mom just smiled and hugged back.

"Such a kind girl, I understand that my dear.. we're going now.. take care okay? — Jimin, take care of your wife.."
       Mom said

"Of course mom, bye mom, dad."

"Bye ma, papa.. see ya!"

We just follow their car leaving our place until they're finally gone, rosé then sighed and hugged me which made me shocked. Mostly of girls just bring nothing to me when they hug me, but rosé brings really different among them, there's such happiness inside me that will rise up when she hug. I guess, she's my one.

But she sighed again, and I know, she has something in her mind, the way her eyes looked to mom and her lips formed a smile when mom talks, it's kind of different, her eyes shows sadness while she looked at mom.

Though mostly she's enjoying the moment with mom, I still can sense inside her eyes, her longings. Is it possible that she thinks of her mommy? Or what? Because seriously, I don't want to see her sad nor hear her sighs.

"Why, my queen?"
    I asked as I carry her and wrapped her legs on my waist, before closing the door.

"The day after tomorrow, you'll start going again to work, right?"
     She asked

"Yes, I have to follow up and catch up to the on going presentations and plans for the company as part of me getting the CEO."

"I will be alone here again, who will come with me when I'll do check up next week?"
    She asks sadly.

"Of course it's still me, I'll do anything to free up my schedule for you.. swear."
    I said as I walk towards our room, then slowly putting her down, her sweet smiles on me did appear.

"You sure about that? Promise?"

"Yes, promise.."
     I assured, raising my hands on the air for pledge.

"Just be sure Park Jimin, cuz, i really don't want to miss a check up."
     She stated, heading to the bathroom.

"But, you can just go by your own right??"
    I teased.

"Furck Jimin... I will kill you"

"Hey it's just a joke, okay!?"
     I chuckled seeing her pissed face, she then just rolled her eyes and just went to bathroom.

I never knew I would work out like this with a woman under a same roof, like seriously, everyone would thought of me the fuckboy of century like I cannot live without having sex a day, even me, I thought I would be like that to her. But guess what happens, she can slap me the truth that not all girls are like what I thought.

And without giving me that 'everyday sex' schedule, she managed to make me fucking fall with just her sweet-not-flirty gestures, her natural cuteness and all! I really never thought I would love in my life, until she came.