Sixty two - beach day

Third person's POV

Rosé slowly went inside their car as she waits for her husband to finish fixing their luggage at the trunk, right, they're having an outing—more like celebration and it's just their circle of friends. It's been a week after that family gathering.

"Do you know where the place is, Jimin?" Rosé asks as she get her phone and try checking some messages from her btches. There's one from Jennie saying: yah, we're about to leave, we're having Lisa's van. How bout you ? The guys?

Rosé: I actually have no ideas where Jimin's friends is, but yeah, we're about to go too... safe ride bitch.

She replies and put back her phone inside her bag. Jimin then came smiling as he went on the drivers seat. She remembered, they're going to a resort but she don't know where.

"Where are we going actually Jimin?" She asks, "Yoongi's hotel 'n resort in Daegu.. it's really amazing there, I've seen it on some articles but I haven't visited it yet so.... let's go!!" Jimin replies and started the engine.

"A long ride I guess..."

"Indeed baby... but, we'll all meeting up on Jin's entertainment company, they've texted me that Jin Hyung had to finish some urgent meeting and we will wait for him.."

"Don't he have his car?" She asks, thinking about why would they have to wait for him when he can buy everything? It's not like she's being rude for that but, she's just curious okay?

"Ride is more fun when you're not alone... the dorks would be using a van, I bet it's Yoongi's... because whenever we'll have friends getaway, it's always his van who'll brought us to destination."

"Ooh... alright..." she felt uneasy upon hearing Yoongi's name, for the past months, they haven't really talked for closure, it's a little bit awkward for her, it's her first love for Hank's sake. Oh, speaking of hank.

"Is hank really fine if we'll leave him there?" Jimin asks, "I guess? Hank is friendly and The maids for sure won't careless on him, they're the best maids ever... and... mom too, she's likes pets." She replies and literally feeling of eating something.

"Okay, uhm... you okay? Do you want something?" Being the best husband, he asks his wife worriedly. Chaeyoung just chuckled and get some chocolates inside her bag. Jimin frown on the sight before putting his eyes on the road. "Don't eat too much sweets baby, our little one might get too fat and you too, and... let's avoid diabetes Chaeyoung."

"It's just one! And it's your fault, you didn't bring any fruits or something healthier than this... I'm hungry." After Jimin hears that, he immediately stopped the car at the nearest convenience store, rosé got shocked on the sudden action and watch Jimin rushingly walks out and went inside the convenience store.

Rosé thought that maybe he'll just buy his essential in urgent but, after 5 minutes, he came back hugging a paper bags with full of what? Foods.

"Wowow... what's that?"she asks as Jimin enters, "some fruits and YOUR snacks. Don't give it to others, it's just for you okay?" He answered and drive back, "and you better give that chocolate to me.. feed me that.." he added.

Rosé's brows furrowed, "I thought you don't eat sweets Park Jimin?" "I've change my mind because I saw you had a bite on that, so give me that.. and some energizers.." he said, "energizers?"

"Kiss... yeah, I want some kiss from my beautiful wife." She blushed after hearing that from him. she feed him the chocolates and gave him a kiss on the cheek, Jimin's ears immediately turned pinkish as he tries to hide his smiles.