Sixteen - Ex

Rosé POV

"Oh.... Yoongi! You came!"
Taehyung exclaimed and smiled.

"And I'm not mistaken..... that is him."

He then took a seat, right in front of me. Then formed a smile like nothing happened, like nothing damn happened to me, like he never did something. Fuck it!

"Anyways, I'm Jung Ho Seok!"
The guy said then did smile to me, then they all turn their head to Yoongi, waiting for him to introduce himself.

"Oh... I'm Min Yoongi..."
He then lay his hands for me to shake it, but I just stared at it... so he had no choice but to pull it back.

"So, Waiter!!"
Hoseok called cheerfully.

Jimin's POV

"hey, you okay?" I whispered right to her ears. She just smiled and me then looked down. I just saw how Yoongi Hyung took glances on my baby. Is there something?

I saw how rosé rejects his hand few seconds ago, and she also became real quiet right after Yoongi Hyung came.. I wonder why?
The waiter came and get all our orders, then there we had few talks about me and rosé.

"So, how are you together.."
Namjoon Hyung asked, fully accepted that him and Chaeyoung have no longer connections other than friends.

"Its Fine... we're getting closer.."
She replied

"Oh I see"

"Well, she's a good cook too"
I said proudly and looked at rosé with a smile.

"Of course, she wanted to be a chef since she's still in the middle school....."
Yoongi suddenly spoke, eyes locked to his phone making me more confused. Chaeyoung just looked at me trying to avoid their gazes.

"H-how'd you know Hyung?"
I asked, eyes squinted waiting for his answer, then I saw he put his phone on the table and looked at Chae.

"I know everything..."
He answered, and then right after that, Chaeyoung stands.

There's is something......

"Excuse me, I'll just go to comfort room, I'll be back right away."
She then rush to the comfort room. Then my eyes landed on Yoongi who's just unbothered and eyes back to his phone.

Then few moments, the order came.. I was really itching to follow her in the comfort room but I stayed still, until Yoongi stands and goes to the comfort room too. The other men stared at me like they're telling something, so I raised my eye brow.

"Jimin, I know that you feel it too.. the weird atmosphere between them is really obvious.. ahh, you really got no jams Jimin. go follow them!.."
Namjoon Hyung said it and others agreed.

"Should I?"

"You have to, go check her there..."
Hoseok Hyung said and pushed me. So I had no choice but to go there, until I heard their voice, making me stop my tracks and just listened.

Rosé POV

I put the lipstick back to my bag and about to go when Yoongi came and blocked my way.

"Why are you here..?"

"Rosé—"

"Don't call me that way, call me by my real name, not that nickname.."
I said hard. He then nodded considerably.