Chapter 16; All Around Me Part 3

(( I strongly recommend not skipping lines or you'll most likely get confused between memory and what's actually happening))

--- 5 hours before present time ---

"All soldiers advance!"

The horse's galloped outside of the walls, racing toward the titans. The objective for this expedition?

Slay every titan in sight at any cost.

The sky was darkened, but the moon lit of every corner around them, and spotting a titan would be no problem at all. 

(Y/n) smiled over to Levi, who rode his horse beside her, his dark hair wildly flying in the wind created by their speed.

Her smiled back, then turned his attention back to the titans. 

This brought back memories of the previous day.

...

--- Awhile before present time, a few days after the first kiss ---

"Take that off, (Y/n)," Levi scowled in irritation at her. She had put on his night-wear, and his Scout cape.

"No, im good," she replied, sticking her tongue out at him.

He grumbled and stood up. "Come on, stop being childish."

"Me? Childish? I'm no such thing, stupid brat!" She impersonated him, laughing at her own impression.

Levi raised a brow. "Was that supposed to be me?"

(Y/n) nodded. She made slashing motions with her fist, acting out Levi's spinning move he did when slaying titans.

"See?"

"Okay, enough playtime, take it off," he grumbled, reaching for the cape, but as soon as he grasped it (Y/n) fell back onto his sofa. He had fallen on top of her, pulled by the cape.

"Oops," (Y/n) giggled playfully. She placed a kiss on the tip of his nose.

She smiled up at him, and he smiled back down at her, his eyes full of adoration.

"You tease," he whispered, kissing her.

...

--- 4 hours before present time ---

She flew around on her ODM gear, slashing open a titans ankles, allowing another scout to finish it off. The sky rumbled with thunder.

It was a stormy season, seeing a new storm passing through was no surprise.

The clouds were all different shades of grey.

Specks of rain began to trickle down onto her cheeks.

...

--- Awhile before present day, a few days after the first kiss ---

Levi and (Y/n) held each other on the sofa, listening to the crickets chirp outside the open window.

(Y/n) was deeply asleep, and Levi held her in a loving embrace. Her face was comfortably tucked between his head and shoulder.

She breathed lightly as she snoozed in his arms.

He could finally sleep peacefully by her side.

"I adore you," he whispered, closing his radiant blue eyes.

...

--- 3 hours before present time ---

(Y/n) threw away her damaged blades, that were covered in evaporating blood. She hooked the handles onto new blades, pulling them out.