New Friend

Please go back and check the last chapter if you haven't already, I changed a few things. Enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter fell asleep right after the third episode of supernatural, while you were wide awake.
You two had decided to crash in the den that night and you're starting to think that maybe you should have thought about what lying in the living room that was owned by Tony would bring.

One thing it brings is the entire avengers team crashing with you.

Another thing it brings is Peter and Sam Wilson using your shoulders as a pillow.

So here you are. Dean and Sams argument playing on the tv as various avengers snooze away.
You decided you had had enough, you quickly slipped out from between the spiderling and the Birdman.

You quickly made your way out of the room, hoping to not be caught, this was a normal occurince.
Most nights you ended up either laying awake on your phone, or going over more effective suit ideas for Peter.

You made your way throughout the tower, eventually coming to a stop when you hear a faint crash.
You followed the noise of cursing and more crashes before you found a metal door.
Hesitantly, you opened it.
Though you regretted that decision when a thruster was coming straight towards you.
Quickly your instincts kicked in and you ducked, just in time for the object to whizze right past your hair, maybe even burning a bit of the frizz at the top.

"What the fuck!?" You voice screamed out, which was followed by the thruster crashing into the ground behind you.
"Oh h-hey y/n what-ah- whatcha doin?" Tony asked nervously.
"did you just ask me how I'm doing!? You almost just got me killed with your stup-" you stopped yourself when you spotted what exactly he was working on.
"Is that a suit?" You asked
"Yeah, it's your brothers"
He answered, thankful that you weren't going to murder him.
"Can I help?"  You asked
Tony looked at you confused.
"Uhm I guess so. Just don't blow anything up"
You let out an excited squeal as you pulled up a seat at his lab desk.
"So what are you working on?" You asked as you staired at what looks to be we shooters
"I'm trying to make thrusters into his webshooters"
Tony said as he sat back I his chair.
"Oh okay, well maybe instead of using the the same hole as the web create a new place for the thrusters to work"
You suggested, Tony thought for a minute before turning to you.
"You're not as dumb as you look!"
Then, obviously after you have him a good smack, you two began to work on the webshooters, giving suggestions and working from those suggestions to better improve Peters web slingers.

A few hours later you and Tony had become a great team, you two didn't even speak as you worked.
All that could be heard was the rolling of the chairs as you both slung to different parts of the lab.
Tony was currently working on the spider emblem on the chest of the suit.
And you, well you were going to work on a different kind of web fluid, but it seems that your body and mind was not having it.
Your eyes drooped dangerously low as you stirred the liquid. Carefully, you put the substance to the side and laid your head down to just rest your eyes.
Resting your eyes eventually became a deep sleep.

It took a few minutes for Tony to notice the absence of a squeaky chair, but when he did he turned around to find you peacefully snoozing away.
The billionaire slowly got up from his chair, knees popping as he did, and made his way over to you.
The man slowly picked you up and carried you to your room.
"Night kid"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first thing Peter noticed was the smell of bacon lingering in the air.
His nose scrunched as he opened his eyes.
The second thing Peter noticed was the lack of, well you.
He could have sworn you were right next to him when he fell asleep.
Quickly he got up from his spot on the couch and began his search for you.
Though his frantic doe eyes didn't have to look long because they found you stacking what looks to be the 30th pancake onto a stack.
"Y/n?" Peter questioned.
You let out a shreik at the sudden noise, the spatula flinging from your hands. And hitting Peter square in the face.
You swing around just in time to see Peter get smacked with the object.
You let out a loud laugh at the situation.
Peter ignored your childish behavior.
"Hey where'd ya go last night" he asked.
"I went to help Tony out with some stuff" you responded simply
"Really!?" Peter questioned, his face lighting up in the process.
"Uhm yeah."
"That's awesome!"
You laughed at your brothers dorky behavior before continuing there conversation.
"I had the weirdest dream last night" You told Peter
"Really? What was it about??"
"It was like this little boy and he was trying to help me breathe correctly? I don't know it was so weird." You said as you took an egg of the stove.
"Huh, that is weird" Peter said quietly, before he could question the strange situation Sam and Steve walked in.
"Oh hey kids, what are you two doing?" Steve questioned
"Just finishing up some breakfast for the team, thought I was a bit harsh when we all first met!"
You responded as you finished making the last egg.
"Awh thanks Y/n, you didn't have to do that." Sam said nicely. The Two avengers dug into the wonderful food and later more of the worlds mightest heros joined in on the feast. At the end of breakfast Nat came up to to as you were putting up your plate.
"Hey I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping with me later? I might bring Bruce, and you can bring Peter" she asked with a straight face, as usual.
"I'd love to, but Peter might flip out though. He loves Bruce. Never shuts up about him"  you joked, you also could've sworn you say a smile tug at the Black Widows lips.
" I'll see you at 3" she said simply, then she walked off like nothing had ever happened.
You smiled to yourself, happy to have a friend in this crazy environment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know not much has happened yet but don't you worry, next few chapters you'll be in for a treat. Love you 3000. Every character in this story is owned by Marvel except for you, Unless you are. I guess? Ugh I need more ideas for this part...