What's Expected

Sorry this took so long, I'm working on other stuff. Please please request what you would like to see happen!!!

Disclaimer this is unedited and might be really bad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reader POV

Honestly I don't know what they want me to say, I'm terrified but I have to be strong for Peter.
"Okay well I guess that's cool?" I said, my hand starting to tremble. Peters eyes met mine and it felt like he knew exactly what I was thinking.
"can you guys give us a minute?" Peter said nicely, everyone left the room and Peter slowly sat down next to me
"Y/n it's ok to be upset with everything that's happened, no one expects you to be okay with all of this." I looked at him, longing to tell him how lost I feel, how I feel like everything is scattered.
"Pete trust me I'm fine, at least we both have superpower's now!" Before I could finish reassuring my Poor brother there was flashing. Suddenly I was in a dark room, I saw a figure tied to a chair, it looked exactly like Peter. Then I realized it was him.
" Times out spider boy. Sucks to be you right now." I looked to where the voice was coming from and saw a dark figure with a gun in his hand. A gunshot rang through the sky, the bullet whizzing and hitting Peter square in the head.
"NOOOOO"
Flash
I was back to that night. Ben paying on the ground blood seeping everywhere.
Flash
I'm holding peter in my arms sobbing as blood seeps from his body.
Flash
I'm laying on a table, some bloody lady is reaching into a whole in my chest.
Flash
Everything turned black. I look around everywhere searching for something, then infront of me is uncle ben holding aunt mays hand as they both stare at me.
"Save us y/n" they say before there both falling slowly and turning to dust.
Flash
I wake up in a cold sweat. I'm back in my room, or what used to be my room. I get up and slowly look around, wondering why nothing is happening. I look around to see that Peter was sitting at his desk, writing something.
"Peter?" I questioned, he turns and smiles slightly.
"Go back to sleep y/n you'll understand soon."
Flash
"Y/n!!" A manly voice calls out, sounding worried and distressed. I snap my eyes open and sit up quickly. Regretting it soon after because there was a continuous pumping pain in my head.
"Y/n, jesus that was terrifying. What happened?"
I looked over to see Peter with wide eyes. Instead of answering i just looked back to my feet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's pov.
Peter watched slowly as Y/n eyes drifted to look at her feet. Her mind seemed to disperse as she looked at her dirty red Converse.
"Peter?" Y/n questioned after a short while of comfortable silence.
"Yeah?" Peter responded
"How did May die?" Y/n asked, Peter tensed as he looked to the ground, clearly uncomfortable with the question.
"S-She jumped out the window." He spat out. His arms rose with goosebumps as he remembered her laying there lifeless.
Peter looked up to see Y/n still looking at her feet, this time her face looked different though, less playful and more dull. Almost like a mask was being cracked and the remnants were seeping through.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a bit more catching up between the two of you, Peter decided that you and him should properly introduce yourselves to the avengers. So you made your way to the kitchen.
"Hey Tin can!" You yelled out
Tony let out a groan.
"What?" He asked annoyed
"Pete wants to get the avengers autograph!" You said with a cheeky smile
"What- No I just- I wanted to just meet them. We wanted to meet them" he said with a crimson red sprinkled on his cheeks.
"Oh yeah that's fine, they should be in the common room." He said, then he went back to eating his sandwich.
You and Peter made your way to the common room, and you two may or may not have gotten lost and had to ask FRIDAY for help...
"Y/n look there right there!" Peter said excited. You laughed menacingly as you got an idea.
"Peter can you get me a glass of water first my throat hurts" you whispered as you both leaned back from where you were watching the heros.
"But we were just about to-"
"Pleeeease" you sing-songed to him. Peter just sighed dramatically before walking to the kitchen, mumbling about how she could get it herself. You quickly ran to the avengers, making sure to look frantic.
"Help!! Help me!!" You yelled.
A dozen heads snapped up to you, a red headed women went into a fighting stance and another guy had his hammer ready to throw.
"This crazy guy is chasing me, please help!" You said, trying to hold in your laughter.
"Y/n? Where'd you g-" Peter walked into the room, looking amazed as his eyes met all his favorite heros.
"That's him!!" You yelled, hiding behind a buff blonde man, he shelieded you protectively, but stopped when he saw the face you were so scared about.
"Wait, Peter?" The man asked.
Your smile fell.
"Fucking shut parker I didn't know you've already met!"
You yelled annoyed.
"I'm sorry guys, this is my sister Y/n" He said glaring at you.
" You have a  sister!" A man with short dirty blonde hair said. Peter just nodded.
"My brother would greatly enjoy you!" The man with the hammer said.
"Nice to meet you Y/n, my name's Natasha" she said as she shook your hand. More introductions went around until finally everyone knew each other.
By the end of the conversation learned that you really wanted to meet Thor's brother, and your junk you'll be good friend's with Natasha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long conversation with the avengers you and peter decided to have another night watching movies, like the good ole' days. Except this time the snacks weren't off brand and the drinks weren't warm, Peter was happy but You couldn't seem to find anything happy about it at all. You liked the cheaper stuff, you'd have to tell to Tony to get the brand Ben would get.
Ben.
God why did death always follow you and Peter.
You longed to tell you're aunt and uncle how much you loved them one last time.
To lay with Aunt May and Peter in the den watching a crappy romcon as you all waited for Ben to come home.
It's not the same now.

Now you could hear Tony and Steve bickering about how
"Tony couldn't just risk blowing up the lab for the sake of a silly experiment"

And the sound of a blender always seemed to be whizzing throughout the tower. You couldn't help you didn't like it here.
Although everyone expected you to love it, you don't.
You never fulfill what's expected.

Why'd everything always have to change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This isn't as much as I used to write, sorry.
Love you 3000.
All of the characters in this are owned by marvel. Except for the reader.
Unless you're secretly apart of S.H.I.E.L.D