what do u see

when you look in the mirror what do you see? do you see a happy little fake you or do you see the dark burning flame in the very back of your eyes do you see the sad burning passion or is it the fake beautifuly ugly lie that you put on for everyone and youve been doing so long that you start to believe it yourself. i dont i see the real you inside there i see it trapped behind that fake smile the happiness that doesnt exist because you no what that was me. i was the fake girl that didnt know i was even hiding from my self but something big and dramatic happened and now imso much more fucking better i feel great im lving but im still hiding from everyone else it hurts to see that most people cant see me. it hurts like hell that know one else nos that im here and i found myself that kinda stuff hurts me worse than if someone stabbed me.

if u feel like this to just message me dont b a stranger i luv people and i just wanna help i cant help if u dont talk. i dont even have a best freind or any one i can really trust thats the one thing i want in life is to find a best freind or someone i can trust.

please i dont want sympathy i want a freind or someone who understands!=)