•𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 • [𝘒𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘯]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃「 😼 」

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

「 😼 」

You enter the kitchen of the hideout to see Tobi trying to- "baking now are we ?" Tobi turns his head from a baking book to see you looking at him. His cheeks flush red through his mask. "Ahhhhh (y/n)-channnn yes!! would (y/n)-Chan help Tobi ?" Tobi grabs your collar dragging you with him to the counter.

"Tobi I have to go. Konan is waiting for me. Maybe next time,yea ?" You try to reject helping the masked man-child out but he wasn't taking no for an answer. "How about (y/n) and Tobi make brownies for Konan ? (Y/n)-Chan can show Konan how much (y/n)-Chan loves her." He points to a recipe in the book.

You deadpan at the idea tilting your head imagining how that would go down. You have been meaning to do something for Konan but couldn't come up with anything that wasn't related to crime. Making Tobi's suggestion sound wholesome and sweet.

You agree to the idea and gather the ingredients. You and Tobi hop around from counter top to cabinet gathering what you needed. You guys found some brownie mix that was laying around from when Hidan decided to do black Air Force activities. He failed so badly that the herb dried out the end product.

He failed that badly that the effect ain't even hit. Either way he gave up and forgot about the mix. That was only 2 weeks ago. Anywho you guys poured a good amount of the mix and some other ingredient into a bowl and mixed it up.

I don't know how but you and Tobi made a mess just by whisking things together. Tobi had the wet mix on his mask and scarf while you had it on your cloak plus the mess that was on the counter. Why didn't you guys where aprons ? Where's the fun in that ?

"(Y/n) I've been waiting for you for a while now. Are we going to go out or - oh." Konan walks into you and Tobi. At this point a mess. Chocolate batter here and there,with smudges on your faces and mask.

"I would ask what's going on but I see you guys are up to what Hidan did the other day." She raises an eyebrow daring you to say something. "Tobi is helping (y/n) make sweets for Konan. But Konan ruined the surprise."

Your face blows into a deep red as Tobi blurts out what was really going on. You had a sweet spot for Konan that only you had for her and she knew that. And she used that vulnerable side of yours to her advantage.

She walks up against the counter leaning towards you from the opposite side of the counter. "Is that so~ who would have known an S rank rogue like you would want to do such things as baking~"