•𝘉𝘰𝘭𝘥 • [𝘐𝘳𝘶𝘬𝘢.𝘜]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Iruka 👅🩹
Missed call (2)

Iruka👅🩹
Message (4)

You look down at your phone Seeing Iruka's Name on your phone. Iruka wasn't the type to blow up your phone however him doing so peaked your interests.

Iruka 👅🩹
  Calling.....

"Hello, (y/n) ?"

"Yes Iruka, you called. Did you change your mind on making this kitten pur ?"

you smirk playing your sensual game. Knowing Iruka would get flustered on the other end, you could already imagine how his cheeks were crimson in color. 

"(Y-y/n)"

"Iruka I was just playing....kinda of. Anyway what do I owe the pleasure of you calling ?"

"Konohamaru got in a fight. Since you're his guardian in a way. Can you come to the academy ? "

"A fight ?!"

"Yea please drop by as soon as you ca-"

You hang up the phone rushing to the academy.

"(Y/n) heyyyyyy!!! Are you going to the academy ? Can I come with you ?" Turning your head to the side you see Kakashi walking your way.

"No. you're gonna try to steal my mans dolphin-sensei " you scoff at the masked man walking further from him.

"Iruka let me down easily saying he liked your hoe ass so I don't see the problem." Kakashi shouts out following you.

"The problem is that your trick ass will try and do some sneaky shit." Turning around to look at him with a cocky smile you laugh his words away.

Joking around with Kakashi was pretty much a habit the two of you had. One nor the other ever planned to stop playing around like this.

It was refreshing for the both of you knowing things weren't going so well in the village. A little laugh and joke wouldn't hurt anyone. (Unless you can't hang. Snowflake 🤭)

You two walked to the academy together. You a few steps in front while Kakashi stayed behind.

"Hey um...why are you rushing ? Did something happen ?" The grey haired man asks starting to notice your pace was starting to pick up.