Part 1

Harry

The last thing I can remember in color was us sitting on the couch and watching tv. Your head was on my lap and I twisted your hair, trying to have a curl stay in it. I felt peaceful. I felt at home. You are my home, Lou. But the universe had other plans.

When we were watching tv you Louis got a call. Usually he would've just ignore it. But he looked at the number on his phone screen, jumped up and walked in our room. He even closed the door. I felt my heart beating faster, I was so nervous and scared. Who was it? Did something happen with one of the boys? His parents? His sisters?

When he came back I saw that he cried. His eyes were a little bit red and his cheeks puffy and pink. Oh god. What happened. He walked towards me and his face didn't look sad, it looked broken.

"Lou what happened?" I said, trying to sound calm. But my voice was shaky.

"They called." He said. They called.

"Who called Lou?" I said, even though i knew exactly who called.

"Harry. You know who it was. We talked about that it could happen." He said. His voice was shaky too.

I know we talked about what could possibly happen, but I never actually saw it happen. As the realization hit me tears shot in my eyes. "Lou" I said, barely making a sound.

"We're not allowed to be with each other anymore haz. It's to obvious they said." These words came out of his mouth but I didn't know what to do with them. I couldn't figure out what they meant.

"What" was the only thing I was able to say. I saw tears come out of Louis eyes rolling down his rosy cheeks. By following them with my eyes I realized how beautiful his cheekbones are. His face truly looks sculpted and just perfect.

"Haz. Someone will pick me up tomorrow morning. We cant live together anymore." He said under tears.

"But we love each other." I said and felt tears rolling down my face. "Lou I love you" I whispered and he cupped my face with his hands.

"Yes we do. Haz, please remember I love you and I always will. I'll never stop loving you. Never. Do you believe me?" He said. Of course I believed him. But nothing felt real in that moment.

"Harry, do you promise me you will never forget that" he said and his hands wrapped around mine.

"I will." I said and i couldn't keep it together anymore. I cried so hard like I never did before.

"We have one night left. Let's cook something nice. Like a last date." He said and I hated the thought of having a last date. We couldn't have a last date. We were still so young. I didn't want to have a last date with him that young. But I wanted to at least try to enjoy our last night together.

"Okay. But Louis, promise me please. One day, we will find each other again." I said. The thought of loosing him drove me crazy. The thought of me living alone in this apartment drove me insane. The thought of having to hide drove me mental.

"I promise. We will." He said and kissed my forehead. "I promise."