7

Harry

The thought of us being friends made me incredibly happy but incredibly sad at the same time. Is that possible? I don't know.
But its better for the band, if we stay friends. It's better for us if we stay friends. I already lost you as my love, I cant loose you as my best friend.

Our interview was awesome and I had a lot of fun. After the interview we ate together, and I felt like I was 16 again. Our first dinner as a band, that was the time. It was great. It was crazy to think that it was almost 4 years ago. 4 years since I met my best friends. My best friends for life.

When I arrived at home I changed into something comfortable and watched some TV. I lost track of time and it was 1am. But I wasn't tired yet, so I took a shower. But showers seem to make everything worse. I thought about Louis again. More than I did before and I cried again. Maybe crying helps, I thought to myself. So I sat down in my shower and cried. I cried for 30 minutes, then I was so tired I almost fell asleep in the shower. I quickly dried myself and put on my pajamas and went to bed. But laying in bed I wasn't tired anymore. I went on twitter.

I saw so many tweets from our fans. They reposted their favorite moments from the interview, mainly Larry themed.

I liked that they still think we are together, but at the same time it made me sad. We were lying to them. I mean, we never confirmed that we dated, but it was obvious.

After some scrolling I decided to sleep. I didn't write anything down that day, I guess I was too tired.

The next day was free, so I slept longer. I think until 11am, until I got a call from Niall.

"Hey Harry, are you free today?"
"Hello Niall, yes I am why?"
"Oh I wanted to ask you if we could meet up"
"Yeah sure, when and where? I just woke up."
"I'm actually right in front of your door, open up."
"Okay, I put on some clothes and then Ill see you."
He already hung up.
I put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt as quick as possible and ran downstairs to open Niall.

He had a bag from the bakery and 2 cups of coffee in his hands.

"What up buddy!" He said and walked inside. He put down the food he brought and sat down on the table.

"What are you doing here Nialler ?" I said. I think I looked very tired because the expression on his face was priceless.
"Nothing, why do you look like that?" What?
"Niall you saw me when after I just woke up, we've been on tour together." I said.
"No harry, you don't look tired, you look sad? Like you cried." Oh shit.
"I didn't cry, why would I cry?" I said trying to sound as happy as possible.
"No harry, whats up, like really?"
"Nothing, everything is just fine." I said and smiled. Niall looked disappointed.
"Harry."
"Niall!" I said and point fingerguns at him and laughed.
"Harry. What's up with you and Louis?" He said and the smile on my face faded. The fingerguns went down.
"Nothing why?" Denial.
"Harry." He said and I never saw Niall so serious.
"I saw how you guys acted yesterday." He said and sat down on the floor.

After that I told him everything. He kept on reassuring me that it will all work out, that he will always love me, that we would be together one day. We talked for hours. After talking we played some video games. And I felt like 16 again.

At 6pm he said he had to go. Time has passed so quick spending time with him.

"Harry?" He said standing in the door.

"Yeah whats up?" I said.

"You know Louis will never stop loving you, right?"

"I hope so."

"He will. He will never stop loving you as much as he did when he was 18 and first met you."