11.

||Cole||

"You....you know"

Miles smiled. His fangs glistening in the light.

"Yes Cole... I know"

How could I be so stupid! Of corse he knew! He has been alive since this pack started.... How could I not have-

"Cole"

I sighed.

"What miles"

"How bad is it?"
I sighed. Again. It was bad.

"Bad miles... Really bad..."

"What colors have you had?"

"It started out sun yellow... Then brown dirt brown... Then purple blackish... Then electric blue.... Then red fire red"

He looked at me. His red eyes full of concern.

"You don't have much longer"

I dipped my head down. Why did I have to be so weak? Why did I have to be such a bad mate? I was going to die because of this cures.

"Yah.... I know"
The stupid ass curse I knew nothing about started centuries ago. My mom would tell me this story. The curse would travel from generation from generation. The fisher curse. Almost no one knew about it. Except, of corse, the alpha's of the dark moon pack.

Centuries ago____

Edith lay under a pine tree. The wind ruffling her light brown hair. Her head was back. She stared at the moon. Her beautiful blue eyes sparkled in the moon light.

Her tan legs were out I front of her. A lily in between her soft fingers. She wore a beautiful blue dress that reached just above her ankles. She smelled of the river. Her beautiful wavy hair smelled fresh. Her full red lips soft.

She was beautiful. Every boy wanted her and every girl wanted to be her. She would be loved by many if she was normal. There was only one problem. She wasn't. She was far from it. They feared her.

She was a witch. She would be constantly ignored. People would flinch back in fear if her name was spoken. Hundreds of people had tried to kill her, to hunt her down and have her head. None of them made it.

She was said to be more deadly than the beast himself.

The beast... The beast was a werewolf. He wasn't just an average werewolf. He was an alpha. He was the best of the best, the strongest of the strong. The meanest of the mean. The hottest of the hot. He was also unmated.

People in the village would fear him. Almost as much as they feared her. Now this werewolf, he was also big headed. He let his pride get to him, he let it destroy him.

Anyways, the beast, also know as Alex, crept through the forest. His job was to hunt and kill the witch. He found her under the tree. She looked so sad. So alone, he couldn't bring himself to kill her. The ancient beast couldn't bring this beautiful witch down.

"Hello" he said as he stepped out of his spot from the bushes. The witch was startled at first and jumped to her feet.

"Hello...."

"I was just passing through..." The beast and the witch kept talking. Kept seeing each other. Kept falling in love. But soon, the beast found his mate. He left the witch. With nothing but a simple goodby. She was crushed. She vowed she would get revenge. For months she spent her time working on a curse. Soon she found one. By now she was bitter. He had given her hope and then taken it away. He killed her even more than she already was.

She came across him one day. And payed him with a curse.

"From now until the end of time, you and every one of your children shall perish! They will change! When their eyes turn to white! They will fall! Only the purest of love can break it!" He had begged her to take the curse of his family off but she refused. She chose pure love to break it because there was no such thing.

"I'm screwed miles..."

"Yes... You are"

"I can't let Ivy down... I can't let her die..."

"I will try to help you cole..."

"Thank you"

"Cole!" My heart started to beat in my chest. That was my mates voice... That was my angel.

"Ivy!" She came running into the room. She was holding someone's hand. I growled at that. Instantly, he let go. I already liked this guy.

"Cole..."

"This is-" she motioned to the person with brown hair.

"... This is Jared"

So... Yah I know my curse sucks.. Anyways remember to

Vote

Comment

Follow