22.

||Ivy||

"He... He didn't make it..."

My heart shattered. The peaces crumbling all around. Pain shot up my Chestand I felt like I was choking. My wolf started howling in pain, I felt like I was dying. Suddenly, Mt throat started to hurt.

I felt myself screaming, screaming at the nurse who told me, yelling at miles and jared who were trying to calm me down. He... He couldn't be dead. I kept pinching myself to see if this was a nightmare, but I didn't. He didn't make it. He... He died....

"Why didn't he?!" I yelled. The nurse looked pale, she could probably feel the pack mind link collapsing.

"His rib punched his lung to much, his windpipes collapsed."

And before I knew it, I was shifted and lunged at the first thing I saw, which happened to be miles.

"Ivy!" I could hear people screaming behind me as I attacked him. I had so much rage, anger, that I had to let out. I couldn't stop myself. It was like my wolf was coming out, completely in control, I was just watching in the back of my mind, watching a monster. I could see the fear behind the vampires eyes and the shocked ones in everyone else. My black wolf moved with rapid speed, looking like a wild one, my eyes blazed with the fire that was churning in my gut.

"You said he would be okay!" I screamed. But it wasn't my voice. It was someone's who's seamed filled with venom, filled with hate. My teeth connected with flesh and I bit down, feeling blood poor into my mouth.

"Ivy!" Then I was thrown to the ground. Everything went black.

My head snapped up and my eyes snapped open. my breaths coming out in short rapid ones. Jared was sleeping next to me and miles was slumped in his chair.

"It was just a dream.... Just a dream" I felt myself keep saying, over and over again.

"Just a dream" my hands were gripping the side of the arm chair, my knuckles turning white.

"Hey... You okay?" I felt a cold hand on my back and knew it was miles.

"Yah... Just... Just a nightmare"

"Wanna tell me about it?"

I glanced up to meet his blood shot eyes. He looked genuine.

"I... Cole died.... And I attacked you...."

He stared at me for a while and I suddenly felt self-conscious.

"Oh..... Oh well, sometimes I have dreams about unicorns, that count right?"

I couldn't help but laugh.

"You know, for a blood sucking leech your not that bad" I patted his back and he glared at me.

"For an over sized mutt your not so bad ether"

I glared at him and he smiled, his fangs glistening in the light.

"So... How do you know cole?"

I asked.

"We had a deal"

"Oh..."

"I'm getting a soda, want anything?" I stared at him in shock.

"Ugh yes I eat things other than blood" he growled as he stomped away.

I sighed and looked at jared. His hair was brushed in front of his face and his lips parted slightly.

"Thanks for always being here for me jay..." I wasn't sure if he could hear me or not but I didn't care. The thanks was way over due.

I leaned back in my chair and closes my eyes, thankful that nightmare wasent real. I don't know what would happen if it was. All I knew was that I would break.

Really short thing but next chapter is special... Don't worry, it is special. Well it sure as hell better be. Anyways I have a new updating schedule, please go look in my bio to see what it is. Thank you. Remember to

Vote

Comment

Follow