Chapter nine

I had to go to work the next day so we talked through FaceTime till 3 am. I had watched some videos from his channel and the sidemen channel to see what he's like there and he is much sweeter in real life. We chatted about our lives, about family, about everything he even asked me if I was free tomorrow night. I really wanted to say yes but I had already promised Yade i'd go to Harry's house with her. I just told Ethan I already made plans. I thought about him a while before falling asleep.

The next day
I can actually work from home everyday but I like going to work, seeing my co-workers and being more social. Ethan had asked about my job a few times, I just always tried changing the subject or I answered shortly. I've had many bad experiences with telling people that I work for the police, they start looking at me differently. Even if i'm just a crime analyst and I don't actually work on the streets people will still judge you. I guess i'll just tell him if things get serious.

I had worked all day and was pretty tired, I really didn't feel like going to Harry's house later on but I guess it will be fun meeting new people. When I got home Yade was already ready a hour in advance. " Since when do u get ready this early?" I say while laughing. I knew she was excited, she really liked him. I could see her blushing when I asked her that question " Ehm, what do u mean i'm always ready in time?" She says. I look at her and we both start laughing. " So tell me more about the other 2 guys." I ask. She starts a whole explanation, they are both named Callum so I can just call them by their youtube name. They seem nice by what she is telling me but I remember that girl from the club being Callux his best friend so I am a bit skeptical about him. I go shower and make myself ready. In the meanwhile, when I got out I sad a text from Ethan on my phone. He asked how my work went, he is really sweet. I reply and we text back and forth whilst I make myself ready to go to Harry's house.

I was almost done, being really slow because I was on my phone the whole time. I could tell that Yade was nervous, she constantly came to my room to ask if I was ready yet even though we had another 30minutes before we had to leave. At one point Ethan asked me what I was going to do tonight, I told him I was going over to Harrys house with Yade. He immediately asked why which kinda made me laugh, he couldn't be jealous could he? It would be cute if he was jealous. I decided to tease him a bit so I answered after 25 minutes. I said I was going over there to meet the two callums and hang out with them a bit. He again answered immediately with " oh okay." I left him on read and laughed a bit. Yade then came to my room and looked kind of mad. Whoops I kinda lost track of time. " Come on Alessia, we are supposed to leave now" she says. I hastily grabbed my jacket and a purse. " Yes I'm sorry, lets go. Can u drive? " I say whilst throwing the car keys to her. I didn't wanna drive because when Yade's in a rush she always criticizes my driving. " Yeah yeah lets go" she answered.

After about half an hour we arrived at their house, we found a parking spot and rang the doorbell. Callux opened the door " Welcome guys!" he says. " I've met you " he says while pointing at Yade " but I haven't met you, nice to meet u i'm Callum, but just call me Callux!" He says while looking at me. " well, nice to meet u too Callux i'm Alessia!" I answer. He smiles, Yade and I enter the living room. Yade immediately walked over to Harry and hugged him. I just wave to Harry. I walk over to the other guy " Hi i'm Alessia" I say whilst looking at him. "Whatsupp i'm CalFreezy " he says. We all sat in the living room and started chatting. We decided to play a drinking game to set the mood a bit.

After a while we were all pretty drunk, Yade and Harry were making out on the couch whilst I just talked to the other guys. " Gotta go pee" CalFreezy says. I just nod at him. Now I was alone with Callux, it was a bit awkward. " U are the girl from the club that was with Ethan the whole night aren't u?" He says. " Yeah that was me" I say while smiling. " Lena is ur best friend right?" I ask. He looked at me with a surprising look. " Yeah, and she told me about what happened that night, well her side of it anyway. I asked Ethan about it earlier today and i'm sorry about her. She's been crazy about Ethan for a while now" he pauses and looks at me. " but apart from that she is a really sweet girl u just have to get to know her" he adds. I laugh " its no big deal, you don't have to apologize for her" I answer. Callux looks on his phone and I was pretty close to him so I could just see what he was doing on his phone. He opens a chat and I see someone called JJ asking what everyone was doing tonight, he asked it about 3 hours ago." Let's send them a picture" Callux says. I didn't really care because we were both pretty drunk. He comes even closer to me and puts his face next to mine, he grabs a drink and holds it so it fits in the camera frame. He takes the picture and we both have a big wide smile on it. " Thats a good picture" I say and we both start laughing. " I think Calfreezy just fell asleep on the bathroom" he says. I looked over at Yade and saw she and Harry getting up and going towards Harry's bedroom. I looked over at my watch and it was pretty late. I couldn't exactly go home because none of us were in a good condition to drive.

Suddenly I get a text message from Ethan asking me about my night and asking how i'd get home. That's a pretty good question actually. " You can sleep here on the couch, it's pretty comfortable and I can bring u some sheets" Callux said. Callux was still sitting pretty close to me and i'm certain that he was reading the messages on my phone. " Yeah maybe thats for the best" I answer. He gets up and goes to his room. I answered Ethan and he left me on read. Why is he acting like this, we aren't even dating. Callux comes back and brings me some sheets. " Here you go" he says. " Thanks, I had fun tonight" I say. " Yeah me too, i'm pretty tired though so I'll see you in the morning!" he answers. I layed down and fell asleep immediately.