Twelve

{Johnson's POV}

Tears brim my eyes as I walk with the man to the side of the car. My shoulder...

He goes to the side of the van with no windows. I wonder what's inside. He opens the back. I can't see inside yet because I'm not close enough.

"Close your eyes, boy." I close my eyes. After I do I realize I don't know why. What's gonna happen to me? I hear rustling coming from the car and crack my eye open. Richard is leaning into the back of the van. As he comes out I shut my eye again.

Then I can't breath. All of a sudden I can't breath.

_______________________

{Jacks POV}

I'm drifting down the hill. I feel the wind in my hair, blowing on my face. I close my eyes and take a deep breath through my nose. when I open my eyes I realize I'm about to run into the grass. I swerve but I end up feeling the cool gras on my bare calves.

"Whoopsies." I say

Matt laughs. "Nice run though bruh."

______________________

{Lizzie's POV}

It's really dark now. there aren't very many street lights and it's hard to see the road. I decide that if I don't find him in an hour I'm going back to get jack.

I see a faint light up ahead. Gas station. I kinda need gas so I'm gonna stop. As I get closer I see one car in the lot and a van in the road.

Then I see it. the shine of Johnson's golden hair. His face is covered in some sort of cloth. But there's a man. He struggles against his tight grasp.

I floor it and park on the side of the road. I run as fast as I can with my cast. "Johnson!" I scream as loud as I can. "Jack!"

I hear him yell back but the man shoves him into the van and shuts the door. He sprints to the front seat. He drives away. There are no windows in the back so I can't see Jack.

A tear rolls down my cheek. I sprint to my car and drive after the van at full speed.

The van keeps swerving into the other lane. I call Jack as I'm chasing the van and put it on speaker. He picks up.

"Yes?"

"Jack!" I yell. "Johnson's been kidnapped!"

"Oh my..."

"Yes! I'm chasing the man in the van right now so I have to hang up. But don't worry. I'll get him!"

"No! Lizzie! I'm coming to get you!" He yells into the phone.

"Jack please don't! I don't want you to get hurt!"

"What about you...." he says.

"Jack I have to go." I say calmly. I tap the button.

I catch up to the van easily in my dad's SUV. I come up right behind it and almost rear end them. But all of a sudden he hits the brakes and I run into them. Crap.

Well that was 2 car crashes In 3 weeks. I don't stop though. I keep going. I have to save Johnson.

*******************************

This was super short sorry. I've got writers block.

I NEED GIRS FOR EACH OF THE BOYS EXCEPT J AND G. So comment your name and what boy you want.

Thanks peeps

~Alex