Fifteen

{Jack's POV}

Jack pulls out a few things from the sack and Lizzie makes some silly comments, but im the one to remind them that were still being chased by some crazy woman. "If we're gonna do something, we better do it fast. She could stop caring about the man at any time."

Lizzie nods and Jack too. "Well," he says "i was thinking we could build something that would trip her when she came in."

"Okay." Lizzie says and smiles at him. She's smiling in this situatlon? Something is weird here...

"So," Jack continues "See those pieces of metal sticing out from the wall?" he points. Both of us look. There are thin peices of metal winding out from the door frame. Then we look back at Jack. "We could use the paper clips to hook the string to them."

He doesnt even say anythin else when i grab the pocket knife and string out of his hand. I cut a short peice of string the width of the door way. I hand the string to Jack and he ties it to both paperclips.

He hands them to Lizzie, whos squating at the door. She hooks them onto the metal and we run. I lift Liz up and sprint as fast as i can. "Well, it wont stop her from coming after us but," she states. "it will save us some time."

"Good thinkin' Lincoln." I say to jack.

"Jack, do you know who Lincoln even is?" He whispers, chuckling.

"Yeah," i whisper back, loudly. "The 16th president of the united states, born Febuary 12, 1809. Why?"

Jack stops running. He and Lizzie exchange a glance. "How do you know that?" Lizzie questions.

"Uh, i went to 6th grade." i pause. "I did right?"

Jack laughs. "Yeah." he says quietly. "We were in the same class."

"Is that the year you got your head stuck in a chair, Johnny?" She ruffles his gold hair and laughs loudly. 

"I remember that! We were playin with marbles and-" My eyes go wide. "I remember..."

Thats why they were so suprised when i said the thing about Abe Lincoln.  "Well, we can talk abou this later because we dont know when Marge will be coming in here."

"Her name is Marge? How do you know?" I ask.

"Richard was screaming at her."

"Richard... oh that old guy? You talked to them?"

Yes, i was helping them with thier car." he starts to jog. "Lets go."

I jog with Lizzie in my arms until we hit the end of the builing and take a right. i take this time to look at  my surroundings. Torn wall paper, showing long, tall wooden pillars holding the stone in place. Its odd that inside a stone building there would be wall paper but they do them, i do me.

_________________________

{Lizzie's pov}

We run down hallways for while, getting ourselves more and more tangled in this maze of a building each turn we take. Then we come to an open door. Thers a sound coming from it. A kind of screaming choking noise. From the side of the door, pressed aginst the wall, Johnson pushes the door open all the way. The noise stops and i hear some one taking a breath.

Whatever it is it sounds scared. Jack sets me down ever so lightliy only my cast making a small clicking noise. He pushes johnson back toward me. I gasp as he peeks through the door way and Johnson wraps his arm around my shoulder.

He comes back gasping and has his hand over his mouth. "Oh my..." he mumbles. I'm breathing heavily now and my arm is around Johnsons waist. Jack seems to forget what he saw for a minute and glares at my arm.

I stare at if as if to tell him that i'm not taking my hand away. But Johnson sees him too and releases me to go look in the door.

___________________________

{Johnsons POV}

I Look into the room. It look like a normal room,  just emty and the blue wallpaper is gone in some spots and the ground is stone. Also the sight of whats in the middle of the room is horrifying.

*****************************

OOH cliff hangggerrr SOWWY. Also its kinda short. Im writing his on my computer so i dont really know how long it is on a device.

~Alex ;)