Epilougue

{Lizzie's POV}

When Johnson kisses me, I find myself kissing back. I don't mean to, but his soft lips are so comforting.

When I see that everyone is staring, I pull away and place a hand on his chest. Felix looks at me. Jack screams.

What have I done? "Jack, I--" I say I Johnson.

"Liz I am so sorry..."

"Jack! What the heck!"

He runs over to us. His hand whips out and slams into Johnson's face, making a loud slapping noise. Everyone gasps. I scream.

Johnson turns his face toward the wall, holding his had against his cheekbone. I put my hand on his arm. "Are you okay?"

"No." And that's all he says. Everyone is waiting for what will happen next.

I lean my forehead on his shoulder with my hand still on his arm. Jack grabs me and pulls me away. Johnson turns around.

"Why are you touching her?"

"She's my girlfriend, bro."

"Jack please stop." I look at him. "You can't just let your anger out on Johnson for no reason!"

"I don't care about reasons!" He yells at both me and Johnson. "I want you!"

People start to murmur. But Nash yells, "Yeah you go Gilinsky!"

Johnson's eyes fill with tears. He thinks no one cares, but I care. "I won't hug either of you unless you both apologize."

I step out from in-between them. Johnson starts.

"Man, I'm sorry about kissing her."

"I'm sorry I hit you, bro."

They hug. Soon everyone is hugging as well and it turns into a group hug in Jack's living room.

Jack loves me and I love him. We may have some tough times, but we'll get through them. Johnson and I will remain friends 5ever and when and I we kiss, if won't ever mean anything because I'm in love with Jack Gilinsky. We decided that Felix is joining MAGcon because he can sing. Like really good.

***********************************

This is the end😋 I hope y'all loved this story and I hope you read some of my other stories too. I realize that this story was kind of all over the place but Thank you sm for reading this. Thank you for staying with me through this whole thing and all the time it took to write this story. Ilyasm!

Love y'all

~Alex😝