Chapter 27- War Between Us

Zayn's POV

"I'm gonna kill!" I screamed, lunging towards Jacob. Liam, Louis and Carlos tried to hold me back but they were no match for the anger I had, I couldn't control it.

My best friend was shoving his tongue down the love of my life's throat!

Betrayed doesn't even begin to explain how I feel. I was furious! There was no doubt in my mind that I wouldn't kill him.

"Zayn please calm down!" Jasmine pleaded making my blood boil.

I stormed over to her, only inches from her face. "You don't have the fucking right to tell me to calm down! Fucking slut!" I spat angrily.

"Zayn!" Niall warned.

Jasmine's POV

I pursed my lips, not allowing to show that Zayn's words hurt me. They sliced right through me like a knife.

"Stop talking to mom like that!" Claude screamed at Zayn, tears welding up in his beady eyes. He's never seen Zayn this mad, neither have I. Zayn looked at Claude and for a moment his face softened.

"Clare Can you please take Claude over to Meg's?" I asked, trying to keep myself composed but it was getting harder by the second.

"Of course." Within minutes, her and Claude were out the door. As soon as the door was shut, Zayn used his vampire speed to move over to Jacob. Zayn grabbed him by the neck and threw him all the way across the room until he hit the wall and fell on the movie shelf.

"Stop it! You're going to kill him!" I yelled. Zayn was scaring me. No, he was terrifying me.

And it was all my fault...

Zayn started walking over towards Jacob's limp body. I acted fast and concentrated extremely hard, putting a protective dome around Jacob. I was so glad that I had this power, it's my most useful one.

Zayn went to grabbed Jacob but couldn't get through due to the invisible dome. He new exactly who put it around Jacob, I was the only one with that power. Zayn looked at me with pure disgust and hatred, it killed me beyond belief.

"Jasmine, put the dome down." he growled, clenching his fist till his knuckles were white. I didn't obey which made him even angrier. Zayn slowly walked over to me, I knew by the look on his face that he was getting ready to cuss me out.

Carlos sped over to Zayn, grabbing his shoulder. "Back off, mate." Carlos warned smoothly. "We can either do this the easy or hard way. It's up to you."

"Don't fucking touch me! I'm going to kill Jacob one-" Zayn's yelling was cut off by Carlos grabbed his neck and snapping it. I gasped, dropping the dome that was around Jacob. I ran over to him and the others just looked at us. Not saying anything, I could tell they were hurt by my actions too. Why do I have to fuck up everything?!

Jacob was passed out, he's a sireane so he can't take as much as vampires. He's practically human, but he's immortal. I ran my hands through my hair, a habit that I picked up from Zayn. I slung Jacob's arm over my shoulder, in attempt to drag Jacob up the stairs to his room. but I wasn't getting very far. My body was shaking as I tried to hold myself together.

"Jas, stop." Connor said. "I've got him."

Connor was probably the only guy that wasn't upset at me. I mumbled a small, shaky thank you. I helped Connor get Jacob settled in his bed.

I managed to hold myself together long enough to walk next door to Meg's house. As soon as Meg, Clare and Claude turned to me I broke down.

Meg sent me a sympathetic smile before leading Claude out of the room to go make some cookies.