CHAPTER 17

"Passion is a powerful force in accomplishing anything you set your mind to, and in experiencing life to the fullest extent possible"

CHAPTER 17

The expression on Dante's face was devilish but his mind was mushy. He had never came across a body so soft and luscious. He could sense Gabe's fear mixed with his desires that Gabe didn't know he had in himself.

Bringing his lips upon Gabe's ears, Dante slowly bit it eliciting a sweet moan all the while working up Gabe's body with his fingers inside his tight entrance.

"Nghhh.... D-Danteeee..."

"Yes.. Doll. Just relax. Let it go okay?"

"Noo..p-please..",  (placere)

with tears in his eyes Gabe took hold of Dante's arms. His hands shaking miserably.

Something was happening inside his body. With Dante's thing going in, he felt that there was something unusual happening inside his body.

His head felt heavy.

"P-please dont.. I-I am not feeling we--.....Ahhh"

Dante twisted his finger inside making Gabe open his eyes wider than before.

"You feel that?" (quae sentis?)

"Noo- what is happening?" (non quod futurum erat?)

"I am pleasuring you Doll. That's a first for me too. That I chose to pleasure you first. Consider yourself lucky, aye?" 

"Ye-yes", not understanding a word he nodded. Gabe was feeling something building up inside him.

Looking at the troubled expression on his face Dante sort of felt bad for doing this on his first time. He lightly brushed his fingers on Gabe's manhood.

"Ahhh...what are you doing?" (ahh...quid agis?)

"Its your favourite question I suppose"   (ad vestri ventus quaestione)

"Stop",  (Prohibere)

his hand lightly nudged Dante's hands away but Dante was persistent. He started stroking Gabe's manhood in small firm movements.

The room was filled soft whimpers by Gabe. It was like melody to Dante's ears.

"You feel heavenly doll, look at me"   (Tu sentis caelesti pupa, vultus ad me)

Not complying to Dante's demands he continued keeping his eyes close. A strong jerk from his husband's hands was enough for him to make eye contact with him.

There they were purest blue eyes as if the ocean were encompassed inside them, thought Dante.

His hand strokes turned rough and Gabe lost control.

His breathing came out in pants and there was a small lining of sweat visible on his face.

"Nghh... I ...what is this.... Dante.... pleasee.......ahhhh"

"Well that was fast Doll",   (Quia soporem Doll)

Dante was amused well expected since he was a bastard who enjoyed tormenting people. But what he wasn't expecting was how Gabe passed out after cumming probably for the first time in his life.

He looked cute with closed eyes and a cute pout on his face. Dante wanted to wake him up and fuck the hell out of him but thought otherwise.

He sighed looking down at his big problem. Guess a cold shower was in due.

.....

The next morning Dante was woken up by small sniffles. what?

His hand immediately went below the pillow to grab his gun. He got up from his bed searching for the source of the sound.