CHAPTER 12

BEEN A VERY LONG TIME. MISSED YOU ALL....................

NOW ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

(cute Gabe above )

..........................................................................

"IT'S THE INNOCENCE THAT CHARMS THE PEOPLE"

DANTE'S POV,

Mafia family is the most important thing to me after my brothers. But I swear I'm gonna kill the next fucker amongst them who calls Gabe beautiful. I popped open the beer bottle and gulped down the liquid. The slight burning sensation in my throat satisfying me.

I glanced towards my side observing the sleeping boy next to me. Well, they were not wrong anyway. Gabe was beautiful, fucking beautiful. It did funny things inside me whenever those eyes looked at me. Now even while sleeping he was the center of attention for all. One glare from me and all the heads turned the other way. I went back to ogling my doll. His breathing was shallow. Thick eyebrows slightly drew together. Sweetest lips parted. I licked my own lips reminded of that kiss we shared not less than 24 hours ago. I wanted to taste him again. To feel him. Damn!! I was getting harder the more I stared at him. Quickly averting my eyes I finished my beer and tossed it aside. I got up from my seat. Maybe staying away from him would save him from me. Just till night baby. Because I didn't want to give him a heart failure by having his first time on a plane.

It was good that I gave him the drug so that he can fall asleep. I know it is his first time traveling, better knock him out than to face anxiety.

My eyes meeting Rico's as I made my way towards my men.

His question appearing in my mind, 'Why marry him?'

I was myself confused at my actions. For now, I would point it towards my arousal. Safe side. It was not a lie though. The moment I laid my eyes on this beauty there was a strong stirring in my loins. That fiery eyes with so much anger but at the same time showed innocence. Heck just the mere sight of him sent me over the edge. There was something about him. Something that I was not able to put my finger on. There was this feeling in me to have him all to myself.

To have him beneath me. Beneath me moaning and writhing. All at my mercy.

I wanted those pure blue eyes to look only at me. Those eyes to shine only at me. And I will make sure to get what I desire. To make him completely mine. His laugh, his tears everything will be in my control. I smirked thinking of the image of him bounded in my bed in my shirt or probably naked........

"Boss!"

"What?", I shouted angrily at my men for waking me up from my fantasy. Rico's smirk telling me that he knew exactly what was I thinking.

"Someone wants to get buried today", I said anger evident in my voice.

"Well someone wants to get laid today", that was Rico.

That earned a laugh from all of them except me. But my smile gave away though. I hate them all.

.........................................................

The Las Vegas Valley as a whole serves as the leading financial, commercial, and cultural center for Nevada.

The city bills itself as The Entertainment Capital of the World, and is famous for its mega-casino–hotels and associated activities. The city's tolerance for numerous forms of adult entertainment earned it the title of Sin City.

Everything of my own is here. I have a number of hotels and casinos lining the city. I have loved this place ever since my childhood.

Now sitting in the back of this Mustang I viewed the lights decorating the Vegas. I took a deep breath looking down at my lap where my beauty laid. My inner demon cheering me as always to take his innocence as soon as possible. And I would have done that if it was for anyone else. But with him, I felt that I should unveil him slowly. He made me feel something which was new. Something in my heart.....

The muscles in my heart contract every time I look at Gabe. The muscles in my manhood were on a whole other story. They were just out of control wanting to get hold him and to pound in him forever. I shifted uncomfortably. Having him so close to me was a punishment in itself. I looked at the cute pout he made while asleep just wanting me to kiss those lips. And I did just that. Maybe I had gone too far because then I heard someone's ugly snort. That someone being Rico, the guy who was expertly climbing on the top of the list of my haters.

"Boss, Mr. Kirloskar would meet at 8 for dinner today"

There comes the reason for my visit here in the first place. But if everything worked out well I could keep Gabe to myself for a few weeks here too.

I smirked at the thought of that mongrel James Kirloskar. He thought he was playing me. Ransacking millions from my hotel at the valley in Nevada which I had made him the incharge for. Let him have the illusion of fooling me I will just get him where I want him. That is on the ground with a bullet between his eyes and inside his sorry head.

My schedule for visiting Vegas was fixed from the very start. It was confirmed that I would finish the task dumped on me by Damien and fly over here. But just a little change in plans is that now I am married to this captivating doll. Gabe would have no clue where he was. It will be like a whole different world to him. His purity would be stained here. I smirked, I will be the one staining him. It made me angry when he asked that when he will be able to go back. I would make it so that he won't be able to leave. Not on his own anyway.

Gabe which also meant a gift. A gift huh. Sure thing he was. It would be my pleasure to unravel this sexy gift. And I would take my time.............

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What do you think???????

PLEASE VOTE.

COMMENT

SHARE.

LOVE FROM PUMPKIN..........................