CHAPTER 13

ITS BEEN SOO LONG. I AM SORRY MY BEAUTIFUL READERS. PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING ME AND MY BOOKS. LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!!!

ENJOY ; )

________________________________________________

Dante's POV,

La Bellagio was one of the most famous and biggest casinos that I owned. I owned a condo at the topmost floor of this hotel. There was nothing extraordinary about Bellagio, but probably due to the close proximity of the beaches and the breath taking view it attracted the crowd more.

Rico directed the driver to take the elevator route since I didn't want to take Gabe from the main entrance. He was still out from the drug I gave him to prevent jetlag. It would be another thing to deal with then.

Once reaching the top floor I carried Gabe bridal style to my penthouse. The guard greeted me and I made my way into the condo. It was on the sixth floor of the casino that will surely accommodate up to eight people or even more.

This four bedroom, four full bath unit has the most spectacular views of the gulf.

One large private deck and two private balconies provide amazing night time star-gazing and plenty of sun for those that enjoy sunbathing, as well as lots of comfortable outdoor furniture. I smirked at the thought of Gabe standing at the deck.....naked. I cleared my throat. Distraction...distraction.... I needed a distraction.

I took Gabe to the master bedroom up the stairs and made sure he was tucked in. I contemplated changing his clothes but decided against it. I knew my self-control was on the verge of slipping and I sure as hell would not wanna test it. I sighed looking at his face and pouty lips.

He would be knocked out for more two to three hours. Giving him a quick peck I made my way downstairs. The master bedroom was the only room upstairs with a grand balcony. The other rooms were down.

The large fully equipped kitchen, spacious dining area, and bar with the finest wines, and well-appointed living area with walls of glass was the reason this apartment attracted me. Before I could grab a scotch for me the doors opened to reveal a stone-faced (as always), Ignacio. He entered along with a man.

"Boss, the bodyguard as you ordered", then the man spoke, "Good evening sir, my name is Julio"

This Julio guy was in his thirties.

"Hmm... Good Job Ignacio, post him at the entrance of the penthouse and explain to him everything he needs to know"

I again made sure to check out Julio, I wanted a bodyguard at all times with Gabe in my absence. So Julio should do the work.

I gulped down the scotch and made my way to meet the fucker Kirloskar whatever his name is. Tonight he will be was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabe's POV,

I was laying on a cool cloud, sleeping peacefully. The little angels were playing around me making me smile. I opened my eyes to play with them too. There were so many clouds around me. I caught a little angel in my hands making the angel laugh. We were having fun when everything began to get dark around me. I was no longer on a cloud. 

I was falling deep. I don't know where. I could not scream nor cry. Suddenly I landed on something. Something strong and hard and warm. It was a ...... palm of a man with horns on his head? Yes, it was. I looked up to see him smirking at me. His eyes red, with a masculine face and he looked........ familiar?

"Hello Doll", is what he said before I screamed.

___________________

I woke up panting, with sweat dripping down my forehead. I tried to even my breaths. Calm down, Gabe. It was just a dream. He was a monster in my dream. Dream, just a dream, They are just illusions nothing else. When I came down my frenzy, I noticed that I was alone. In an unknown room. There was no sight of Dante or his men. I was on a bed which surely was expensive. Just selling these blankets would help in paying my bills. The walls of the room were made of glass and there were 3 doors in this room. They all were of the same colour. If this was Dante's room, I could tell that he was very creative. The floor was covered by a white feathery carpet. My dirty legs would surely leave a stain on that.

Getting out of bed I noticed that I was wearing the same clothes from God knows how long. The last thing I remember was me sitting in the so-called airplane besides that devil of a man.

There was no sight of my belongings. How was I supposed to change my clothes? Maybe I should wait for him. But that would make him think I was dependent on him. And my stubborn mind refused that. After that airplane incident, I have learned never to make a fool of my self in front of anyone again.

So with that in mind I walked straight to the first door of the room. I turned the door knob......locked. Hmmm... I walked to the second one.....locked. Okaayyy.....Reaching the third door with my determination faltering I slowly turned the knob and to my relief, it opened. A smile made its way on my lips and my inner self danced.

It was a bathroom. The bathroom. How rich was Dante? I thought that Roman was the richest in the world. The only expensive house I have ever seen was his. But now this, it was like a whole different world.

The bathroom could easily accommodate five people.

The walls were made of big black stones which looked beautiful. There was a huge mirror with a basin and cabinets on the left. On my right, there was a glass wall separating a bathtub and a shower.

On closer inspection they were not ordinary bathtub and shower like we have at our town. There were several buttons and lights on the wall. These buttons were all around the basin too. I wonder what are they used for.

Of course, they are not ordinary you idiot, I scolded myself. Look at this place. You have never even dreamt of this in your whole life.

I was so lost in my thoughts, that I accidentally pressed a button which caused a small fan like noise to reverberate throughout the walls. I think I am in trouble because the next thing I know I was bombarded with loads of water. 

___________________________________

WHAT DO YOU THINK?????

VOTE, SHARE, COMMENT .........

LOVE FROM PUMPKIN .....................

<  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED  >