Chapter 7

Tears leaked down Shoto's cheeks, in an attempt to keep his sobs prisoned in his throat, he bit down on his lip nearly drawing blood while his eyes glued shut tightly. On his knees, he sat hunched over slightly while he clamped his hand over his mouth letting the other wrapped around his stomach the best it could. Now his thoughts were going to get the best of him. This is my fault, how could I not have seen this coming? Stupid, stupid, stupid! I'm such an idiot, how could I have been this dumb? All these months I made excuses for his obvious red-flagged behavior.

"Or maybe I just wasn't good enough..." he spoke quietly to himself his voice barely above a whisper.

Whilst his pale trembling hand clamped softly on his mouth he opened his eyes that were blurred by tears as he looked straight ahead nothing, in particular, catching his attention. Maybe she had everything I didn't. There had to be a reason, right? I have to be at fault for not giving him everything he wanted, when he wanted, and how he wanted. It doesn't matter how I feel I should've learned that by now. I'm at fault, aren't I?

"No, you're not dumbass."

Shoto jerked his head in the direction of the other fixing his posture a bit as a sharp gasp escaped his throat. Maybe the dual male wasn't keeping quiet, but muttering to himself having been too entranced by the false information he poisoned himself with that he didn't even notice Katsuki pull up with Chikako and Sosa. Quickly wiping away his humiliating tears Todoroki tried his best to compose himself though there was barely a difference even then.

"What, what-" the younger began his voice shakey as he tried to find what to say while embarrassment began to take over.

. . .

My apologies but for now I have to put this story on hold for my other story Baby Steps. Check it out if you would like it's BakuTodo.