vi

SPEAKING TERMS = NEGATIVE

❛ Christ on a bike, Harry. ❜

∎∎∎∎∎𓆙𓆗𓆙∎∎∎∎∎

Don't play the music yet..

TIME FLEW BY QUICKER than I expected, and it was now time for Lunch. I headed to the Great Hall and sat myself beside Draco at the table. "Hey," I smiled, digging into a turkey sandwich.

"Oh, hi Laekyn!" He returned, biting into his green apple. "You ready for flying practice?" He asked. I shrugged. "I guess. It's useful to me in many ways, but it's not like I'm gonna land a spot on Quidditch third year anyways." I doubted myself.

Draco rolled his eyes. "You need to stop being so hard on yourself. I'm sure you'll get a spot in the team. You'd make a brilliant beater." He assured me. I smiled, and blushed a bit as well. "You think?"

"Of course." Draco kissed my forehead.

I then looked over at the Gryffindor table and saw Hermione, Ron, with a face full of food, and Harry all waving at me. I gave a small grin and a quick wave back.

Then I looked at a boy named Neville, who lost his toad on the train yesterday I believe. He seemed to be holding a Remembrall. My brother has one. Though I'm surprised that with one of those, he still doesn't remember the names of the girls he snogs.

We finished lunch and headed outside to flying practice. I decided to walk down with the Gryffindor friends I had. I giggled with Hermione as Ron and Harry talked and we eventually got to the place where practice would be. We lined up in two rows. Slytherin and Gryffindor facing one another. Draco and I exchanged cheerful smiles.

Madam Hooch then walked over across the field to us. She had these fluorescent yellow eyes. "Good afternoon, class," She began, walking in between the two rows as she slid her gloves over her hands.

"Good afternoon, Madam Hooch!" We all replied in unison.

"Good afternoon. Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well, what are you waiting for? Everyone step up to the left side of their broomstick. Come on now, hurry up. Stick your right hand over the broom and say 'UP!'" She instructed.

William had taught me how to ride a broom before. He was a chaser on the Slytherin team for Quidditch.

We all did as she instructed. I whistled. "Up!" I exclaimed, letting the broom fly right up into the grip of my hand. I smirked at Draco, who also had the hang of it.

"With feeling!" Madam Hooch shouted at some students. I looked over at Ron and Harry. Harry had it on lock, but Ron however, didn't. I watched as he yelled "Up!" and his broom handle came up and hit him square in the nose. I cringed. "Merlin!" I laughed. "You alright bud?!" I yelled out to Ron. He put his thumbs up, laughing.