Chapter 13

After Mirai left, Gohan sat staring at his phone. "Okay Gohan. You can do this. Just pick the phone up and call her."

He picks up the phone and dials Videl's number again.

"Hello Satan Residence."

"Hey Mr Satan. It's Gohan again."

"Hey kid. Videl's been getting a lot of phone calls. But she just left with a friend of hers. I dont know the guy but he seems like a shrimp to me."

"Oh. Uh...I guess I will catch her later then."

"Yeah that. Or you can call or text her cell phone."

"Oh yeah. Thanks sir."

"No problem kid."

Gohan scrolls through his contacts and goes to Videl's name and texts her.

*Hey Videl

*Oh Gohan. Hi

*Did I catch you at a bad time?

*Kinda but not really

*Uh what?

*Huh?

*How is it kinda and not really?

*Kinda because I'm out with a friend

*Oh yeah. I forgot about that

*What do you mean?

*I called your house but your dad said you were out with some guy

*He's a friend

*Who is he?

*You dont know him

*How do you know that?

*Because I know you dont. And why does this matter to you?

*YOU KNOW WHAT? IT DOESNT! GO ON AND ENJOY YOUR LITTLE 'DATE' WITH YOUR 'FRIEND'

*G-Gohan?

*Bye!!

Gohan throws his phone across the room and flies outside his window. He goes to a cave far away from his house and sits there alone. Thinking about what just happened.

It starts to rain as Gohan sits there in deep thought. "Great. Now I'm gonna get yelled at for coming home wet." He says standing up. He doesnt even bother flying at full speed. He makes it home and flies throught his window. As he lands on his floor, he feels a familiar ki radiating and angry aura.

"Where have you been Gohan?" Chichi asks with her arms folded. Gohan looks up at his mother, "I needed...to....clear my head." He says almost quietly.

Chichi raises an eyebrow and observes Gohan.

"What's wrong sweetie?" She asks. Gohan shakes his head, "Nothing mom. I'm okay." He notices Goku standing in the doorway as well with a concerned look. Before Chichi can question him again Goku places his hands on her shoulders. "Hun. Why dont you go on to bed and let me talk to Gohan?" Chichi nods and walks out of the room.

Gohan falls face first on his bed and Goku stands there with his arms folded smirking. "Girl problems?"

Gohan lifts up quickly, "How'd you know?"

Goku chuckles. "Gohan regardless to what you may believe, I'm not as dense as you all think I am. Neither is Vegeta." Goku walks over and plops down on the bean bag. "Wow! This thing really is comfortable." Gohan sweatdrops.

"Anyway. Gohan. Why haven't you revealed your feelings for Videl?" Goku asks sternly.

Gohan looks away from his father's glare. "I didnt know I had any until..."

"Until you decided to throw your cell phone across the room?" Goku asks. "She called after you left."

"I dont care. She's found someone else."

"And that makes you happy?"

"No! Of course not. Well, I do want her to be happy."

"Then you be the one to make sure of that."

"How? I dont know how to tell her."

"Just tell her. Just approach her and tell her. Regardless to whatever the outcome may be, you will feel much better knowing that she knows where your heart is. Trust and believe in yourself Gohan."

Gohan thinks to himself for a second then smiles. "Who would have thought that my father was a relationship guru?"

"There's a lot of things you dont know about me. But your mother sure does."

A disgusted look comes on Gohan's face. "Dad. Get out!"