Chapter 21

The group of teens gather at the homecoming game with their families. Goku and Vegeta are actually behaving, due to a threat from Bulma and Chichi with their frying pans.

The game was actually quite entertaining for the saiyans. Vegeta admits, "Who knew that watching 22 idiots nearly kill each other over some inflated pig intestines would be this entertaining? Eh, Kakarot?" Goku nods as the running back crosses the goal line for a touchdown as the clock winds down.

"Woohoo!! We won! Alright!!' Goku cheers. He leaps down with the cheerleaders and begins to dance, sing and cheer with them.

To everyone's surprise, the crowd actually gets even more pumped up at his antics.

Krillin sweatdrops, "Leave it to Goku to hype up the crowd AFTER the game is over." Everyone else nods in agreement.

Vegeta mutters, "Baka."

After the game, Goku uses Instant Transmission to with Shouyu to get everyone home, so the teens can prepare for the dance.

Goten knocks on Gohan's bedroom door and walks in, "Hey Gohan. You ready?"

Goten's mouth drops as he observes his brother's tuxedo. Black pants, Black button up shirt with high collar white jacket and white shoes. Gohan turns away from the mirror and smiles at his little brother. "Goten you should really close your mouth before something flies in it."

Goten regains his composure. "Nice suit Gohan."

Chichi and Goku walk in the room.

"Aww you look so handsome Gohan." Chichi says taking pictures of him. "Thanks mom. But I really need to get to Videl's house. Dad can you teleport me over there?" Gohan asks.

"Sure. Just a sec." Goku says closing his eyes. "Got it. Grab a hold everyone."

They IT to Hercule's mansion. The guards let them in without hesitation as they are honored guests.

As they enter the house they are greeted by Majin Buu.

"Hey Buu!!" Goten yells running up to the pink blob.

"GOTEEEEEN!!!" Buu yells hugging the boy. "Goku! Chichi! And.....whoa. Buu like Gohan's outfit!"

They all laugh and smile. Hercule enters the room with a big grin. "Well if it isnt my future son-n-law!!" Gohan turns towards him blushing. "Hello Mr. Satan." Hercule shakes Gohan's hand. "Call me Hercule son. Have Videl home no later than...what do you suggest Goku and Chichi?"

Goku thinks and looks at Chichi for a moment. Chichi snaps her fingers, "Since this is their first date. How does 1 am sound?" Hercule and Goku nod in agreement.

Videl begins to descend downstairs in a beautiful strapless dress. Its white at the top and black at the bottom and it barely covers her feet. Around her midsection is a gold and silver band with red gems in it. Her hair is pinned up into a bun with two chop sticks that resemble her waist band.

Gohan is in awe as he watches his girlfriend approach him with a slight blush on her face. "You look...wow!" She laughs at his expression. "You definitely look great as well Gohan."

They take a few pictures and then hears a car horn outside. Buu goes outside and walks back in with Mirai, Lime, Shouyu and Erasa.

Mirai has on an all white tux with a white vest and white shoes. His hair is pulled back into a ponytail with brings more attention to his blue eyes.

Lime has on white strapless dress that covers her feet and has the top decorated in lavender and blue rhinestones. Her choker matches the top of her dress and her hair is pinned up with a curly bang falling down over her right eye.

Shouyu has on a white tux with a black backless vest and black bow tie with matching shoes. His long blond hair is also pulled back into a long ponytail almost making him and Mirai look like brothers.

Erasa has on a strapless black and white dress. Its black at the top and as it goes down towards the bottom, it fades into white with black rhinestones throughout the entire dress. Her hair is pinned up the same as Videl's only she has a flower in her hair.

Chichi looks over the group of teens with Goku and Hercule. The adults smile proudly and take group photos of the couples, the girls only, the guys only and then one big group photo. Chichi kisses them on their jaws as they leave and get into the limo.

Once they get into the limo, Lime and Mirai are instantly put on the spot.

"So when did this happen?" Erasa says outloud pointing at the two. Mirai blushes and Lime hides her face in embarrassment.

"Uh...you remember that day Videl and Gohan got into an argument?" Mirai asks. "Well, I kinda met her at lunch in the garden and asked her out then."

The girls squeal and the guys sweatdrop.

They look at each other and sigh.

Dende tells them mentally, 'This is going to be a looooooong night guys.'

'Yeah. Thanks a lot Dende.' They respond sarcastically.