Chapter 24

"Alright guys. Settle down." Shouyu calms down the crowd. "We're gonna do one of my favorite songs by Bruno Mars."

The crowd instantly cheers as they know what song it is.

"Fellas grab that lucky lady for a dance." Shouyu doesnt realize what he is actually offering.

The music starts and guys rush the dance floor with ladies.

Someone taps Videl's shoulder and She turns around seeing Itachi, Yahiko and some other guy. "Hey. You guys wanna dance?" Itachi asks.

Videl looks around, "I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"Oh come on. It's just one dance. It wont hurt anything." Itachi responds. They hesitantly agree as Shouyu begins singing.

Shouyu:

I know you're somewhere out there,

Somewhere far away.

I want you back.

I want you back.

My neighbors think I'm crazy,

But they don't understand.

You're all I had.

You're all I had.

Gohan:

At night when the stars,

Light up my room.

I sit by myself.

All:

Talking to the moooooooon.

Tryna get to youuuuuuuuu.

And hopes you're on the other side,

Talking to me to.

Or am I a fool, who sits alone.

Talking to the moon.

(oooooo)

Mirai: (looks up and sees Lime with Yahiko)

I'm feeling like a famous,

They talk of the town.

They say I've gone mad.

That I've gone made. (tears begin to fall)

But they dont know like I know.

That when the sun goes down.

Someone's talking back.

Yeah they're talking baaaaaaack. Oh

Gohan:

At night when the stars,

Light up my room.

I sit by myself.

All:

Talking to the moooooooon.

Tryna get to youuuuuuuuu.

And hopes you're on the other side,

Talking to me to.

Or am I a fool, who sits alone.

Talking to the moon.

Mirai and Shouyu: (tears in their eyes)

Ah ahhhhhhh

Ah ahhhhhhh

Ah ahhhhhhh

Gohan: (looks up at Videl)

Do you ever hear me calling.

Mirai and Shouyu:

Ah ahhhhhhh

Ah ahhhhhhh

Ah ahhhhhhh

Gohan: (tears falling out his eyes)

Cause every night I'm talking to the

All:

Mooooooooon

Gohan:

Still tryna get to

All:

Youuuuuuuuu

And hopes you're on the other side

Talking to me to.

Or am I a fool, who sits alooooone.

Gohan: (sobbing)

Talking to the moon

(ooooooo)

I know you're somewhere out theeeeere

Somewhere far awwwwwwwway.

The crowd cheers and the fangirls scream seeing the emotion of the guys. They bow and leave the stage. Videl notices Gohan's ki has spiked and realizes he must have seen her dancing with Itachi.

"Oh no. Itachi, I have to go find Gohan." she says running after him. Itachi frowns and mumbles, "What does that idiot have that I dont?"

Erasa and Lime try to get Mirai and Shouyu's attention but they walk past them as if they were never there. Lime looks confused but Erasa looks over the situation and mentally curses herself. 'Crap. He just said he loves me and then sees me with another guy. How did I let this happen?'

The guys go to the snack table and get something to drink. Videl walks up behind Gohan and hugs him from behind. "You did great." she says. "Yeah." he responds dryly. Her face drops in shame. Lime and Erasa walk up to Mirai and Shouyu who are staring down at the snacks trying to clear their heads.

"Hey babe. I loved your performance." Erasa says trying to hug Shouyu. Shouyu pulls her arms away from him. "Seems like your attention was elsewhere." he says then walks off.

"Uh...M-mirai..." Lime says but is cut off. "Save it! I dont even wanna hear it." Mirai snaps at her. Lime protests, "No. It's not what it looks like. It was just an innocent dance."

Mirai's ki spikes as he turns and faces her as if she were the androids of his time, "I am your boyfriend. I could have danced with a million of these other bitches in here but I didnt. Why? Because I respect my girlfriend and would NEVER do that to her. EVER. So save that shit for your little boyfriend over there." He points to Yahiko and storms off.

Lime and Erasa's eyes flare up in tears. Videl tries to get Gohan's attention again, "Gohan...I..."

Gohan looks at her with disgust, "Don't ever insult my intelligence like that EVER again." Videl sees the hurt in Gohan's eyes and tries to grab him but he storms off towards the other guys.

Videl looks at her two friends, "Guys. I'm sorry I got you into this mess. I just didnt want to hurt Itachi's feelings. But I'd rather lose a friend than lose my boyfriend."

The girls all sit at their table and silently weep.

Dende looks at Piccolo, "There's something I cant quite put my finger on about those three guys."