Chapter 29

RATED XXX

Lime caresses Mirai's manhood stimulating his emotions. Mirai is desperately trying to hold on to his saiyan side. "Uh...Lime. Are y-you sure y-you wanna do this?" he asks.

Lime nods, "I am. I want you to be my first, last and only. I said I love you Mirai. Now show me how much you love me." She pulls him in for a kiss.

Mirai kisses her back with major passion. He slides his tongue on her lips asking for entrance and she grants it. Their tongues begin a forbidden dance intertwining and locking together. Mirai massages Lime's tongue with his causing her to moan in pleasure.

Lime slides her hands up and down his massively toned chest and rock hard abs. Her fingertips trace every detail of his body. She slides her hands down to his shorts. She lightly rubs on his manhood and breaks the kiss.

Mirai responds by slowly gliding his fingertips along her flat stomach. He stops his hand at her bra and gently massages her left breast.

Lime sits up and removes the tshirt Mirai gave her to wear and tosses it on the floor. Mirai gazes down at her perfect, curvy body starts kissing her neck. He works his way down to her chest and massages both of her breasts as she moans in pleasure.

He unclasps her bra and she lightly tosses it to the floor. Mirai takes a few seconds to observe the perfect body of his girlfriend. Lime smiles looking down at the excited imprint of Mirai's manhood poking out through his pants.

He stands up on the side on the bed and unties his shorts letting them fall down to the floor. Lime reaches around and begins to stroke his erection. Mirai stands there and looks down watching her hands work.

Lime turns Mirai around so she can fully see his penis. She slowly strokes it with both hands and looks up at Mirai. She leans down and kisses the tip of him before taking him into her mouth.

She glides her mouth up and down massaging him with her mouth. She takes her time tasting him. Sucking on his tip and taking all of him in her mouth again. Mirai stares down at her in shock. He places one of his hands on her shoulder and the other on her head gently not trying to interrupt her rhythm.

Lime continues to pleasure her boyfriend and is personally enjoying the closeness. Mirai closes his eyes tightly as his entire body is aroused by the pleasure from Lime's warm tongue gliding back and forth on his manhood.

Lime stops and stands up face to face with Mirai. Mirai grabs her panties and slides them off of her body. He takes one of her legs and places it on his shoulder. He slides his tongue towards her clitoris and tastes her.

Lime gasps at the sensation when Mirai's tongue touches her. Mirai flicks his tongue up and down tickling her pearl region making Lime grab and hand full of his hair and moan in pleasure.

He lies her down on his bed and goes to lock his door. 'I will not be interrupted twice.'

He slides on top of her and begins kissing on her neck. He works his way down to her breasts kissing, licking, sucking and massaging them both equally. Lime lightly moans his name. Mirai making his way back down to her womanhood and kisses it. Lime quivers in pleasure.

Mirai penetrates Lime's womanhood with his tongue making her moan out loud. Mirai places his hand over her mouth and continues to explore her lower region with his tongue. Lime moans loudly but it comes out as a whisper due to his hand over her mouth.

He slowly removes his tongue and licks his way back up to her clitoris. He sucks on her clit and massages her perky nipples with his free hand. Lime curls her hips in a upward motion as she nears her climax.

Mirai continues to pleasure his girlfriend and show her how much he truly loves her Her movements speed up and suddenly she violently shakes and moans. After she climaxes, Mirai climbs on top of her and kisses her lips again.

She feels his manhood press up against her womanhood asking for entrance. She reaches down and guides him in. As Mirai slowly lowers himself into her delicacy, Lime releases and loud gasp and tears swell up into her eyes. "Do you want to stop?" he asks. She kisses him and wraps her legs around his waists. "It's my first time. But please keep going. I want you to take me." she whispers.

He slowly slides himself inside her tight womanhood and grinds deep but pleasurably. Lime holds on to his back and moans at the feeling of her boyfriend giving her his all. He leans down and kisses her again sending further shocks throughout her body. His thrusts penetrate her soul and causes her eyes to roll into the back of her head.

Mirai's paces quickens as he forcefully yet passionately drills himself inside of Lime. She is enjoying every minute of it. 'I never would have guessed that my first time would be with the man I've been in love with for so long.' Lime feels Mirai's penis swell and she looks him in his eyes and welcomes him in. "Give it all to me love." His pace increases tenfold and she begins to moan vigorously. He places his hand over her mouth and climaxes. She feels him fire his seed inside of her.

He collapses on top of her and rolls over to his back. He pulls Lime into his arms and kisses her forehead and then her lips again. Lime wraps her arms around Mirai and snuggles into his chest.

"Lime?"

"Yes sweetie?"

"I'm sorry for getting jealous earlier."

"It's okay. I probably would have done the same thing."

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's hard enough having to watch your fans swoon over you everyday."

"Yeah but that's what I like about you. You dont see me for my looks. You see me for me inside rather than outside."

"Of course. You're my little savior. My sweet Super Saiyan."

Mirai smiles and kisses her again before they drift off into a deep slumber.