Chapter 1

Disclaimer: This is a very long story with many, many chapters. I will say this once. I am not Akira Toriyama and I do not own Dragonball Z.

Goku and Vegeta fall back onto the ground and fall out of their Super Saiyan forms.

"N...no." Vegeta barely gasps. Goku clinches his teeth as tears flare up. Supreme Kai painfully looks at the two saiyans.

"Grrr....he...will...pay." Goku snaps as lightning surrounds his body.

"He...will definitely pay!!!" snaps a very pissed off Vegeta.

Old Kai observes how Buu goes from planet to planet destroying them one by one. "Oh dear me. This is most unfortunate."

Goku looks to Vegeta who nods. They both stand. "Well...if its a battle he wants..." Goku starts as his hair rises. "...then we will give him WAR!!!!" Vegeta finishes.

They both clinch and tense up as they focus and gather up energy from every core of their bodies and scream out unleashing their innermost pains and frustrations. "Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!" they scream as their onyx colored eyes fade to a deadly and piercing haze of teal. Their hair glows and their auras flash into a very intense golden yellow.

Supreme Kai and the others back away in awe. "Wh...what are they doing??" Supreme Kai asks nervously.

"I...th...th...think...they're calling...M...Majin Buu here." Dende stutters under fear.

Old Kai looks at the crystal ball and observes how majin Buu looks around as if he is searching for something. "He is looking for you two as we speak. If you keep this up, he will definitely find you for sure!!"

Vegeta and Goku nod and increase their power even further and explode directly into the fierce form of Super Saiyan 2.

Majin Buu smiles as he senses their power levels. He stands and uses Instant Transmission to teleport to the Planet of the Kais. Vegeta hastily rushes him before he can land and roundhouse kicks him out of the air straight towards Goku. Goku screams, "Super Kaioken!!!" and thoroughly release his signature Meteor Attack combo on the unsuspecting monster. He and Vegeta glance at each other before powering up two large KI blast engulfing Buu.

"So...you mean to tell me..." Hercule says, "...that they still have all of that energy left in them even after fighting all day??"

"Its true they have been fighting nearly all day but..." Dende says catching everyone's attention, "when Goku and Vegeta fused, its almost as if their energy returned as well. And with them already having been in another near death fight, they got stronger as saiyans do. But thats not the only thing. When they where inside Buu's body, they were the size of cells. So even though they were powered up, it wasnt to their maximum compacity."

Both saiyans clap their hands clearing up the smoke so Buu has nowhere to hide. Vegeta runs and slides under Buu. He kicks him in the gut towards the air as Goku catches Buu with a knee to the jaw. Buu skips across the plains and crashes into a large boulder.

They stand back to back and channel their ki into their palms. "Mind if I borrow this move Vegeta?" Goku asks seriously. Vegeta smirks, "Hmph...be the pleasure is all mine Kakarot."

Two huge balls of ki form in their hands. "BIG BANG..." they begin as Buu crawls out of the rock. But when he looks up, the sight is not pretty. Vegeta and Goku scream. "ATTAAAAACK!!!!!!!!" Their massive balls of ki merge into one the size of a mountain and hits Buu head on.

Vegeta fazes to the other side of the mountain before the explosion. "I'm not done yet!!! Galick Gun!!!" he yells. "Me either!! Kamehameha!!!" Goku adds as the purple and blue beams of ki collide with Buu in the middle causing a massive explosion and semi earthquake. Smoke, ash and dust fills the entire battle field blinding everyone.

After the smoke dies down a bit, Vegeta is sent flying through it towards Goku. Goku jumps and catches him. Majin Buu fazes behind the saiyans and laughs. They both gasp before breaking apart and instantly goes on the defense. Buu splits in half and rushes the saiyans.

"Oh shi---" is all Vegeta could say before Buu kicks him back into reality. Goku barely dodges a punch but still gets a skull cracking headbutt from Buu. Buu kicks the saiyans around and toys with them draining their strength. Buu laughs as Vegeta is violently kicked across the head towards the ground.

The saiyan prince gets out of the crater and falls into Super Saiyan state. Buu smiles at this knowing he has Vegeta on the ropes. Vegeta's pride slowly begins to shatter as his will to fight drifts away. Goku is still trying to dodge Buu's fast offense but to no avail as he is tailwhipped down beside Vegeta, falling out of Super Saiyan 2.

"Oh no!!!" Dende exclaims. Majin Buu gets ready to deliver the final blow when out of nowhere he crashes to the ground. Everyone look up to see the Original Buu they fault. Fat Buu looks at the saiyans and gives them a thumbs up. Kid Buu gazes up at him as they lock eyes.

"You hurt Buu friend Hercule's friends." Fat Buu says. "Buu make you dead.