pills. (pt. 3)

(enjoy <3)

Eddie's POV

"Alright Eddie, we're gonna head out now" Josh yelled from the living room. Gaege has been acting different lately. He's kissing me. He called me babe, like. Wtf. I don't mind but, it's different.

Fuck, I'm tired, but I'm hungry as well. I promised Gaege I was going to eat.

I hopped out of bed, heading to the kitchen like this was my own house. Damnit, there's noting to eat.

Juicy ❤️

"Gaegeee :("

"Yea?"

"There's nothing to eat"

"Fuck. Order something"

"I don't want to tho, it upsets my stomach"

"Ed, just try to find something"

"Okay :("

Now what can I do.
Aha! I'll quickly go to the store.

Gaege's POV
What is he gonna do.

"Ayo, what was up with Eddie last night?" Josh wondered. "He's sick." I replied. "I'm kind of worried about Gabby and Eddie. I mean, I understand why she didn't come but, Ive noticed they unfollowed-"

"Just shut the fuck up!" I yelled
They all looked at me, "I'm sorry, Josh. It's just, he told me they broke up. I know I shouldn't tell you this but I just didn't want you guys to think he's feeling sad and shit for no reason. But seriously. I'm sorry" I said. He put his hand on my shoulder. "It's okay, Gaege." Josh said. "They broke up? Really?" Grant asked. I nodded. "Well shit." Mully sighed.

2 Hours Later

"Alright boys! Lets go!" Mully said, heading back to the car.

We finally arrived back to the house.
I knocked on the door. No response. I knocked again. "Eddie?" I asked, worried. "Who has the card?" I asked. "Move" Mully put the card into that little slot thingy. We walked in. "EDDIE!" I yelled. He was on the floor, unconscious. I noticed a bottle of pills in his hand. No no no..
The other boys were shaking him gently. As I tried calling the cops the fucking power went out. Shit. We've tried everything to help him but nothing was happening. Grant carried him to the room. I took the pills and looked at what they were for. It's for his stomach but, I don't get why he passed out. I ran to the room, gently crawling in the bed with him. Out of nowhere, I bursted into tears. "Fuck. T-This is all my f-fault." I stuttered. Grant pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back. After what seemed 30 minutes of me screaming into Grants chest. We heard someone mumble. I turned around to see Eddie slowly starting to breath faster. I put my hand on his cheek. "Eddie, please wake up." I whispered. His eyes started to open slowly. "Eddie!" The boys screamed. I hugged him tightly. "What happened?" He asked. "You took pills, Eddie." Josh said. "What the fuck were you thinking! What the actual hell, Eddie!" I yelled

"Let's go." I heard Mully whisper to the others.

Eddie's POV
I don't even know why I did that. I don't. Gaege, I love you. I love all of you. Your my best friends. Your my family. I don't want that to change. And If you do have feelings for me. I'm sorry if I ever hurt you. Even tho I did. I'm deeply sorry. I'm sorry to all of you for trying to kill myself. I would have ruined something so special. She meant the world to me, and she still does. But as long as I have you all. My days become better. Knowing you guys are apart of my life. I'm happy.

"Eddie?!" Gaege yelled. "Mhm" I said.
He sat on my lap. Face down. Crying. He leaned down, buried his face into my chest. I could feel a tear run down my cheek. "I'm sorry." He said. I ran my hand through his hair. "It's ok." I whispered. I massaged his head until i heard little snores. I gently took him off of me. And placed him on the bed. I walked out of the room. The boys were watching TV I think. "Eddie, hey, are you ok?" Mully asked. I sat down on the couch. "I'm fine, yeah." I responded. "Eddie, can you really tell us what's happening?" Josh asked. "We broke up." I said. Grant rubbed my back. I scoffed. "It's fine tho. I just wanna have fun while I can" I looked at them. They all smiled at me. "I'm actually feeling better so, I wanna know what we're doing tomorrow?" I asked. "I'm not sure. I wanna go swimming but I don't know about you guys." Mully said. "I'm fine with that!" I said. The other boys nodded. "I'll go see if Gaege is awake" Grant said. "So, Eddie. What happened?" Josh asked. "I wasn't really paying much attention to her, she didn't like that and I tried making it up to her. But she never gave me a chance." I said, letting out a sigh of relief. "He's up. He won't talk to me tho." Grant said. "I'll be back" I said, walking to the room.

"Gaege."

"What."

"Come on. Talk to us"

"I'm mad, Eddie. I should have stayed here with you"

It's not your fault

I sighed. I walked over to where he was sitting.

"I have a question."

"What?"

"Do you like me, Gaege?"

He blushed

"What do you mean, like?"

"Do you think of me as more as a friend?"

"Oh shit."

My heart. My stomach. My head. I'm questioning things bro. It's so hard. Do I like him?

tbc. <3