pillowtalk. (pt. 14)

1:25 AM

"I want to live in a small house, but one that's private. I don't want to live somewhere so public. I want cats, I want to get married, have kids," Eddie listened, slowly falling asleep, but quickly opened his eyes when he heard the last part.

"You want kids?" Eddie asked looking up at Gaege. "Well, yeah, but just adopting." Gaege replied. "Baby, you want kids?" Eddie sat on the lap of his boyfriend. "Like you want to grow up, get married, and raise children. Who are you going to do that with?" Eddie now lying on Gaege, chest to chest, but face to face. "You! Who else?" Said Gaege. "Are you really going to love me for that long?" Eddie said resting his chin on Gaeges chin. "I have always loved you, Eddie. Since the second we became friends."

Eddie smiled, burring his face into Gaege's neck. They hugged and rolled over so that Gaege was now on Eddie. "We're gonna have babies!" Eddie yelled in excitement. Gaege looked back at Eddie and started to play with his hair. "I really want the spend the rest of my life with you. I have liked you for so long and I want nothing to ruin that." Gaege exclaimed.

Eddie smiled. He was so in love with Gaege, It was confusing at first, but he loved him so much. Gaege was always aware of his feelings for Eddie, especially after he had his first kiss with Eddie, it wasn't what he thought it would be, since he just randomly did it. But their first ever romantic kiss was something Gaege replayed in his mind very often.

For Eddie though, his first kiss with Gaege was something he wanted to feel forever. The first time they kissed, It felt so good to have finally kissed Gaege.

Although, Eddie knew he wasn't going to live a full life. Gaege thought he would at least try.

It was hard for Gaege to sleep at night, when they were away from each other. Sick to his stomach, that annoying anxious feeling he had in his stomach was always affecting him because he didn't know what Eddie was doing.

Eddie on the other hand, he had been getting therapy and was given antidepressants. He was still suffering but he was much happier being in the arms of Gaege.

No matter how hurt they both were.
There was so much love.

"Oh oh, how much kids are we raising?" Eddie asked Gaege. "I wanna raise two kids." Gaege replied. "Well let's start now." Eddie hovered over Gaege. Gaege giggled and began taking his shirt off. Eddie sat on his boyfriends lap and took off his own shirt. "Let me turn this red." Eddie grabbed the LED light controller and turned it a dark red. Gaege played with Eddie's abs, feeling himself get hard. "Mmh, your boner." Eddie moaned.

Gaege hid his face with his hands. "Not so fast mister, I'm gonna pin these above your head." Eddie grabbed Gaege's hands and pinned them above his head. "Music?"

"Yes baby please." Gaege moaned. Eddie connected his phone to the speaker and play PILLOWTALK by Zayn. "Fuck yeah, this song gets me so horny." Gaege said pulling Eddie's boxers down. Eddie noticed that and began taking Gaege's boxers off as well. "I'm gonna fuck the life out of you." Eddie whispered to the male under him. Eddie then put his hair up into a pony tail, Gaege was in disbelief. "Fuck Eddie, you're so hot." He moaned.

"Prep?" Eddie asked Gaege. "Mhm, please finger me." Gaege moaned. Eddie grabbed some lube he found in Gaege drawer, noticing it was half empty. Eddie looked at Gaege and raised his eyebrows. "Sex toys and fingering myself. I think about you a lot. Even before we started dating, I would kind of pleasure myself to the thought of you. Still do." Gaege assured Eddie. "Sex toys? What you got?"

Eddie looked back in the drawer and noticed vibrators, and a 6 inch dildo. "6 inch? This is nothing compared to mine baby. You're gonna feel this and I'll have you moaning my name all night long." Eddie said, putting the objects to the side. He squirt lube onto his fingers and slowly inserted one finger into Gaege.

Gaege's breath hitched, he arched his back very slightly. "Can I add another one baby?" Eddie made sure Gaege was comfortable before inserting another finger. Gaege nodded. Eddie then entered the second finger and moved his fingers around.

After a minute, he was now stretched. "Ready baby?"
Gaege nodded. Eddie slowly entered Gaege, seems like he already hit his weak spot because he immediately arched his back. "Shit baby, you good?" Eddie asked. "Yes baby i'm okay, keep hitting that spot." Gaege moaned loudly. Eddie smirk and hit his spot harder. Gaege had his eyes rolled to the back of his head, back arched, nails digging into Eddie's back, mouth wide opened.

Eddie whimpered softly every time he thrusted into Gaege, they were both feeling very pleasured and excited to be feeling this again. Eddie than pulled out, a whimper coming out of Gaege's mouth. "Tell me if this is too much, okay?" Eddie assured Gaege. He then grabbed the vibrator and lubed it up, he was able to control how strong it was, and so, he put it on number 5. He slowly inserted the object into Gaege.

Gaege immediately let out a pornographic moan. He threw his head back and gripped the pillows under him. "Oh fuck." Gaege moans.

Gaege is feeling intense pleasure. Eddie is playing with the levels, skipping 6 and going up 7. "Eddie!" Gaege moans. He continues moaning until Eddie notices pre-cum leaking. He turns the vibrator off.

"Fuck, Eddie again?" Gaege asked. Gaege suddenly felt a wave of confidence and jumped on Eddie. "Listen to me, you are not gonna say anything, don't question what I'm doing, don't try to flip us over, just relax, and enjoy." Gaege had his hand over Eddies mouth, signaling him not to speak. Then, he begins to grind, having Eddie's member inside of Gaege, going backward and forward.

There were soft moans from each other's mouths, it felt amazing. Suddenly, Gaege went a little faster, removing his hand from Eddie mouth. The male on top begins to sloppily make out with Eddie, tongues dancing with each other.

He felt himself ready to release, gripping the bedsheets, and Eddies hair. Eddie held onto Gaege's waist, his other hand and Gaege's cheek.
"I'm gonna release baby." Eddie moaned into the kiss. And before Gaege could say anything, Eddie came inside of Gaege.

"That was the best sex I have ever had." Gaege said now lying down on Eddie chest. "So, two kids?"