together. (pt. 13)

"Are you sure you want to come? It's really dark, Eddie." Gaege was pretty nervous, he knew Eddie wasn't good at driving in the dark, and especially since he's going through a lot right now, he didn't know what to expect. "I'll be fine, just stay on the phone until I get there."

Gaege and Eddie talked the entire hour as Eddie was arriving to Gaege's house. "Okay baby, I'm here." Eddie claimed. As Eddie finished the last word, Gaege was already at the front door. The call ended and Gaege opened his door.

Eddie closed his car door and watched as Gaege ran towards him. Gaege jumped on Eddie, them both falling on the ground and hugging like if they haven't seen each other in years. Or ever.

"Hi mi amor." Eddie said. Eddie held his head and had his arms around Gaeges neck. "I missed you so much, how are you doing?" Gaege asked, kissing Eddie's cheek. "I'm okay, love. Can I kiss you?" Eddie asked. "What kind of question is that? Of course you can." Gaege kissed Eddie and held it for about 5 seconds. "Can I see your arms my love?"

Eddie nodded, and lifted his sleeves. "I've been clean ever since we left. One week exactly." Gaege kissed Eddie once more. "I'm so proud of you." Gaege cupped Eddie's face and kissed his nose.

"Let's go inside, It's fucking cold." Eddie carried Gaege bridal style inside the house. He put Gaege down on the couch and went back to close the door. "How is everything baby?" Eddie asked. "Fine. I've been so tired lately." Gaege implied. Eddie nodded in agreement.

"Me too. I feel like, it's happening to me again. Like, I need to do something just to stop myself from feeling this way," Gaege just looked at him.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." Eddie continued. "You're not allowed to say sorry." Gaege assured. Gaege moved closer to Eddie and hugged him. "It's just been so stuck with me. This stupid feeling Gabby left after we broke up. I don't even want her back, and I don't miss her,"

Gaege pulled away from the hug and looked at Eddie. "I just want to feel okay again." Gaege went in for another hug, this time, much more tighter. It was silent, dark, and cold. Both just sat there, in each other presence. Gaege let out small sniffles, Eddie tried looking at Gaege but he wouldn't let go. "Why are you crying?" Eddie asked, his voice cracking just as he was about to cry himself.

"Im sorry love. I just feel so bad, I don't want you to feel like you're alone." Gaege hugged tighter. "Look at me," Eddie said as they both pulled away from the hug. "I know that I am not alone. I am going to be okay, I promise." Eddie said, both Gaege and Eddie shared a kiss.

"You don't know how much I've missed your lips." Gaege said kissing Ed again. Eddie held his boyfriends waist with his right hand, and touched his thigh with his left. "Can we lie down? I don't feel good and I'm so tired."

"Yeah, let's go to my room." Gaege held Eddie's hand and guided him to his room. "Go lie down, I'm gonna use the restroom." Eddie took off his shoes, jacket, and jeans. He opened his backpack and put his sweats on. He rested his head on Gaeges pillow, he realized it smelled exactly like Gaege.

Gaege walked out of he restroom, walked over to his bed and lied next to Eddie. He put his LED lights and set them onto a gold and brownish color. The young men both looked into each other's eyes, sometimes, Gaege would catch himself looking at Eddie's lips. Eddie moved closer to Gaege, close enough to have their noses touching.

Eddie buried his face into Gaege's neck, he rested his hand on Gaege's stomach as Gaege put the palm of his hand on Eddie's cheek. "I love you, Eddie. I'm like in love with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You don't have to say anything back I just wanted to say that."

"I love you, Gaege, I love you so much." Eddie replied.

"Can we talk about our future? I love talking about that stuff." Gaege asked.