videos. (pt. 12)

hihi!! from now on, it's gonna be narrators (me 🌝) POV.

It's been a few days since Ed and Gaege arrived home. Constant messages like "I miss you" and "I love you" are being sent back and forth. One of Eddie's kinks are some type of grinding. It could be on him, or an object. What Gaege had sent to Eddie last night was something that Eddie could watch for hours.
-
-
10:42 PM

G: hi love !!

E: hi bebe :)

G: wyddd

E: nothing much, i'm actually really horny
E: hungry** my b

G: lol i'm horny too
G: can i send you something i did earlier? i think you'll like it :)

E: sure :)

G: 1 attachment video

What he sent took Ed's breath away. There Gaege was, boxers only, on a pillow. His member slowly starting to grind on it. He wasn't showing his face, only his abs and boxers. The sound of pants and moans coming from the male in the video just made Eddie so hard. Gaege stopped for a second and started humping it, his veiny hands held on to the very top of the pillow, his moans become more clear and he was moaning Ed's name. Eddie's hands moved from his waist to his pants, taking his belt off and unzipping them.
-
-
Eddie had been jerking off to the sound of pants, whimpers, moans, and the clear vision of his hot boyfriend humping on a pillow. By then, he had his head thrown back, sweating like a monster, and legs shaking like hell. He felt himself reach his climax but as soon as he was about to release, the video ended. Ed looked at his phone and texted Gaege back.

E: holy shit. that was the hottest thing i've even seen.

G: i know it's one of your kinks, it's why i tried it out.

E: omg pls do more i really need to release.

G: 1 attachment video

That's when Eddie absolutely lost it. The amount of pressure Gaege put into his thrusts just for one pillow. Oh how Eddie wishes that was his thigh. Gaege could praise Eddie without being in contact with him. Gaege let out the most hottest moan Eddie has ever heard and finally came all over his hands. The warm liquid dripping from his fingers. Eddie decided to take a picture and send it to Gaege.
-
-
E: 1 attachment photo

G: omg did i do that

E: yeah you did, i don't think in hungry anymore.
E: you're so fucking hot, i want to destroy you so bad rn

G: i know you do

E: i gotta clean myself, hold on

After 10 minutes of Eddie cleaning his seat, desk, and change of clothes, Eddie came back. He noticed 2 extra videos and pictures sent, but they were blacked out until he pressed on it. Gaege had sent him pictures of his member, not showing his face, just abs and his dick. The videos were him jerking off, but this time, he wasn't showing his member. Just body. Eddie couldn't take it anymore, he was still so horny. The room got super hot, so did Ed's body. He began taking his shirt, tank top, removed a bit of his boxers and revealed his throbbing member.

He had never sent nudes or dirty texts like these so it was very different from his point of view. Eddie then proceeded to sent an audio message.

It was dirty, clear, nasty. But Gaege loved the noise.

Eddie was jerking off, he thought he could send his moans to Gaege, including the lewd noises he was making while jerking off.

This did Gaege a huge favor. He needed some type of pleasure after days without sex.

Gaege was so speechless. His stomach started to cramp due to the pain of holding back his cum. He didn't want to release before receiving or sending anything.

Eddie moaned things like "oh my god", "please", and "Gaege." It made Gaege throw his head back and jerk off slowly just so the moment wouldn't end.

Gaege and Eddie needed each other. It was so hard for them not to be together. So, Gaege called Eddie. To his surprise, he picked up.

"Hi baby." Eddie said, it sounded like a moan. "God I need you so bad." Gaege replied. "Turn your camera on. I wanna see you." Eddie requested. Gaege was sweaty, his hard on is so clear in the view. His eyes were half opened. Eddie turned on his camera as well, Gaege found himself admiring Eddie, how his hair looked, wet but also sweaty. Eddie had showered before this happened, seems like he needs to take another one.

You could see Eddie's arm moving forward and backwards. Gaege looked and slightly opened his mouth. Gaege did the same thing and closed his eyes, throwing his head back. "Fuck." Gaege moaned.

Eddie went faster and found himself arching his back. It felt way too good to both of them. "God, I need to see you again." Eddie said. Gaege nodded slightly trying not to moan. Gaege opened his eyes and saw white streaks from the other side of the screen. "Fuck." Eddie moaned one last time. He was panting, practically gasping for air.

Soon after, Gaege released.

It only took them 10 minutes to clean up, change, and dry themselves.

"That was something." Eddie giggled. "I miss you." Gaege said. "I miss you too. I'm gonna drive to your house tonight." Eddie replied. "You are?!?!"

Eddie nodded. "Fuck yeah." Gaege smiled. "I love you, take a shower. I'll see you soon." Eddie said, waving at the camera.