is he ok? (pt 1.)

BEFORE YOU READ. do NOT read the chapter names if you are new to this book, and it has more then 5 chapters. Or it's finished. It'll spoil the thing and you'll be sad. okay enjoy 💛

Gaege's POV
The boys and I planned a vacation for summer, I had my stuff packed. I was waiting for Eddie to pick me up. Gabby is supposed to come with us. I heard a knock on the door, I opened the door and saw Eddie. "Ready?" He asked. "Yeah" giving a small smile. I walked out and noticed Gabby wasn't there. I put my stuff in the back and headed to the front seat.

It's been 2 hours since we've started driving. Great, 1 more hour to go. I sighed, I looked over at Eddie who was crying a bit. "Hey man, are you ok?" I asked wiping his tears. "Yea i'm fine." He said. I kept looking at him. "Gaege, I'm fine." He said looking at me, then looking back at the road. I don't get it. Why was he crying? We stopped to get gas. When he got out, I noticed him crying harder then last time. I got out of the car, and went to hug him. He felt warm. He buried his face in my chest. "Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked. He pushed away a little. "Get back in the car" Eddie sniffled a little. I went back inside the car. I don't know if I did something.

Eddie's POV
I feel like a real asshole. I shouldn't have done that. I really hope he isn't mad at me. I finish with the gas and went back into the car. I look over at Gaege, staring outside the window.

We were almost at our destination, when I heard little snores, I look over to see Gaege sleeping. Look at my boy.

We finally arrived, I shake Gaege a little but he wouldn't get up. I get out of the car and decided to put our stuff inside the house. I noticed the other boys were here, "What's up Eddie! About damn time!" Mully said. "I'm sorry, I had to pick up Juicy then I stopped for gas so." I said putting the rest of the stuff down. I walked back to the car. He looks so cute. I open the door and carried him bridal style inside the house. As I put him down on the couch, I noticed Mully took a picture. I flipped him off and went to use the restroom. I hope they don't ask about Gabby.. I got out of the restroom and saw Gaege talking to the others. "Hey Eddie" Josh said, I felt my heart pounding. "Wheres Gabby?" Josh asked. Shit. "Um, she decided not to come. She just wanted it to be us." I lied. "Oh, okay." Josh said, as he continued to talk to Grant after. It's been a couple hours since we got here, we ate, and did other shit. My ass was already getting tired. "Alright boys, imma go to sleep." I said heading to one of the rooms. I noticed there were only 3 bedrooms. I didn't really mind. So I crawled into bed and I took off my glasses. Putting them on the desk beside me. As I was trying to sleep, all I could think about was Gabby. I sobbed a lot. I hope they can't hear me. As I was literally screaming into my pillow, I saw the door open. I noticed it was Juicy. He crawled into the bed and hugged me. Softly rubbing my back. "It's okay, cry all you want. I'm right here." He whispered. Soon enough, I felt myself getting tired. I cuddle with him and fell asleep.

Gaege's POV
What the fuck. Eddie had never acted like this. Ever. Is he going through something right now? It was 2:46 am when I woke up to the sound of the front door closing. I look to my side to see if Eddie was there but, he wasn't. What's wrong with him! It breaks my fucking heart to see him like this. I get out of bed and went outside to see him sitting on the stairs. He had a vape in his hand. "Eddie." I said, he jumped a little. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." I sat down and put my arm around his neck. "What's wrong eddie! You're not the same! The last time I talked to you, you were so happy! Now your crying a lot and i'm worried about you. Fucking talk to me!" I finally spoke causing him to stay quiet. "Gaege." He finally spoke after what felt like 5 minutes "I can't. I'll just become a big crybaby and I won't be able to speak. I'm sorry. But I don't know If I can say-" I cut him of with a soft kiss. I pull away. "Please Eddie." I said, putting my hand on his cheek.

"Well."

TBC IM SO SORRY FOR DOING THIS AKSVASVSB LOVE YALL SO MUCH.

word count: 870