leaving. (pt. 11)

Author's POV
The boys spent the last few days just spending time with each other. No phones or social media. As the last day arrived, they were packing, making sure everything was ok and nothing was left behind. Gaege and Eddie lived super far from each other. Although, Grant, Josh and Mully lived pretty close. "Babe you forgot something." Gaege's voice was cracking due to the pain he was feeling. "Aw baby come here." Eddie wrapped his arms around Gaege. "I know it's hard seeing each other because we live so far away but listen. We aren't really far from each other. I can always spend the night if I want to. We can do a lot of things. I love you mi amor." And just like that, they left. Everyone said their goodbyes and started driving away. Eddie and Gaege were 30 minutes into the drive. Gaege decided to connect his phone to the car and played songs from the playlist Ed and Gaege made. The song they both loved deeply started playing.

Lover -By Taylor swift

"Fuck yeah! I love this song." They both yelled. "Jinx!" They said again. They giggled and Eddie raised the volume. "YOU'RE MY, LOVER." The boys sing. The song was over and all they did was talk. They mostly said things like "I love you.", "I'm gonna miss you." Etc.

30 more minutes
Gaege thought.

"Hey bebe, what are you gonna do when you get home?" Gaege wondered. "Probably take a shower and nap for a bit. Why? What are you gonna do?" Eddie asked the same question. "Probably the same. I know how you wake up faster then I do, so can you please text me as soon as you wake up?" Gaege asked. "Of course baby. Are you hungry? I can get something." Eddie said. Gaege nodded and Eddie drove to the destination. "I have a question my love. We're obviously gonna be very...horny and I know jerking off might not help so how will phone sex work out?" Gaege asked Eddie. Eddie choked on water. "Oh bebe uh, I know discord would be better to be honest. I'll have my webcam on and we'll play naughty games and shit." Eddie replied. They both got hard just thinking about it. Eddie looked at Gaege's lips and Gaege looked at Eddie's lips. Eddie smirked and kissed his flustered boyfriend. They continued kissing until things got very heated. "Get in the back bebe." Eddie said. Gaege hopped into the back and Eddie crawled on top of him. Thank goodness the food wouldn't be ready for a while. Eddie put his knee between Gaege's legs and started grinding his crotch. Gaege threw his head back moaning like crazy because of the feeling. "You like that huh?" Eddie said. Eddie placed 2 hickeys on Gaege's neck and continued to grind on his crotch. Gaege was moaning like crazy, precum already leaking. "Bebe imma cum." Gaege moaned. "Do it babe, cum in your pants." He began moving faster and after 2 minutes, Gaege came in his pants. "Good boy." Eddie whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek, nose and lips. "Ah fuck, you're still hard my love." Gaege softly moaned. "Can I uh, ride your thigh?" Eddie was flustered and didn't want to ask but he wanted to try something new. Gaege quickly put Eddie on his lap, they both took off their shirts and Gaege played some music. Gaege loved having Eddie's abs in his face, seeing the beautiful, sexy 10 pack. Gaege licked and kissed his abs. Eddie moaned at the touch and held Gaege's  head as he was pleasuring Eddie's body. Eddie started grinding slowly and softly. Gaege started guiding Eddie as he was grinding faster, and harder. "Mmm.." Eddie moaned, started to feel sweaty. Gaege threw his head back, feeling as he was also being pleased. That was Ed's chance to leave more hickeys on his neck. There was already a totally of 4 hickeys on Gaege's neck and 3 on Eddie's. After 3 minutes of music, moans, whimpers, and grinding, Eddie finally came in his pants. "God damn, you're so horny for me huh?" Gaege added. "I had you screaming two nights ago. And you were so loud." Eddie said. "But that night was something else. It was really good that day, babe. It felt really good, don't get me wrong but. I did feel something." Gaege said quietly. "Yeah, that was my hard dick in you." Eddie said. Gaege was still super horny but decided to leave it for phone sex. Just as they were about to kiss, Ed got a text about the food. They climbed back into the front, their pants having a warm liquid still inside.

After they ate, they continued to drive home. "Oh babe, I love this song!!" Gaege cried. "I know, that's why I queued it." Eddie responded. The time was going pretty slow for the both of them. But as soon as they finished their whole queue, they arrived to Gaege's house. "No! I don't wanna go." Gaege expressed. "I know my love, but you need to take care of yourself. I'll be ok, let me know if you ever need me."
"Of course."
They both got out of the car, hugs and kisses were given. "You won't hurt yourself, and you won't try to, ok?" Gaege told Eddie. "Yes, I promise."
They both pinky-sweared. Gaege cupped Ed's face and kissed his nose.
"I love you."
"I love you more. Be careful."
"You too, drive safe."
Eddie placed one more kiss on his lips, and started driving home.