games. (pt. 7)

just a fluff chapter ☺️
with some fucked up shit.
yes this will include all boys-

Author's POV

"Aw! Fuck! I could have beat you!" Eddie yelled.

"You can in the room." Gaege responded. Eddie kissed his soft lips, and faced the screen. Gaege put his hand on Eddie's thigh, rubbing it. "Mi amor, we can't do this here." Said Eddie, holding Gaege's hand. He started kissing Eddie's face. Getting on his lap, Eddie giggling. "Here's your controller!" Eddie yelled.

Eddie's POV

"Someones angry!"

"Am not! Your just so good at this." Eddie moaned. We began playing, Eddie is so focused. He was about to beat me, when I went full gAmEr mode. "Oh my FUCKING SHIT!" Eddie yelled. He put his head on my lap, looking into my eyes. "Kisses!" I said. Eddie sits on my lap, kissing me softly. "Hi boys." Mully said. "Hi." We both said. "Jinx!" We said, again. Gaege gave me small kisses on my lips, my cheeks and my neck. "Give me the controllers, Grant and I want to play." Josh said. "What's so hard about this game anyways?" Grant asked. "You'll fucking see." Eddie whispered.

After a couple rounds, Josh and Grant finally gave up. "Damn, now I know why you hate it, Eddie." Said Grant. Eddie let out a moan, falling on the floor. "I don't ever want to play with him!" Eddie yelled. "What's wrong with Eddie?" Mully asked. "He's mad that I'M good at this game and he isn't." I responded. "SUCK MY DICK. I'M NOT USED TO IT BABE." Eddie yelled. I bit my lip, slapping his ass and walking to the kitchen.

Author's POV

Eddie ran over to Gaege, grabbing him by his neck and dropping him. Gaege moaned.
"Fuck you! What the hell!"

"That's what you get! Don't be talking shit!"

"Eddie. Your arm."

Eddie looked at his sleeves, he started bleeding again. Eddie did cut himself very deep. "Aw fuck." Eddie whispered. He stood up, walking to the restroom and feeling dizzy. Eddie sat down, putting pressure on his arm. Gaege ran to the restroom. Making sure Eddie was ok. He noticed how tired and pale Eddie looked. "I know baby, it's going to feel like that. Take your sweater off." Gaege said. Eddie was slowly taking his sweater off, groaning in pain. His bandaids came undone, not applying the pressure. "Please just, s-stop it." Eddie stuttered. Gaege got new bandaids, wrapped it around Eddie's arm. Eddie wasn't in pain because of that anymore, he was in pain because he was hurting his friends. Tears rolled down his face, but he didn't want Gaege to see. "There's no need to cry, babe. This is reality. No one's perfect." Gaege comforted him a lot. "It's just, I never thought I would turn out like this." Eddie responded. Gaege was done wrapping the bandages around Eddie's arm. "Come on, let's go." Gaege said, sticking his hand out to help Eddie up. Usually, people would let go of each other's hands, but they continued to holding each other. "Hey mate, are you alright?" Mully wondered. Eddie nodded, smiling so he can hide the pain. "I brought some more controllers just incase we can all play, do you guys still want to play?" Josh asked. "I wanna be on a team with Gaege because I don't wanted to get my ass beat." Eddie mumbled. "Alright, here's the controllers." Josh said, handing them the controllers.

Although Eddie wasn't the best at this game, team GAE still managed to beat the others. A couple of times. "Hell no! I'm fucking done with you two. I'm not playing anymore!" Mully exclaimed. Mully set his controller down, watching his other "teammates" go against team GAE. "We beat you, motherfuckers!" Gaege yelled. Grant sighed and Josh hit his head on the table. Eddie and Gaege shared a high-five. "I love you. :,)" Gaege said. "I love you!" Eddie said. They put there noses together. "Okay, i'm getting hungry." Mul said.
The others agreed. Gaege and Eddie needed to use the restroom, so the soft boyfriend Eddie is, he let Gaege go before him.

Gaege finished when he bumped into Eddie, kissing each other. They started making out, Gaege felt horny, so did Eddie.