Chapter 8- Meredith

I wake up to see I am in a warehouse bleeding

I wake up to see I am in a warehouse bleeding. It's Finn my ex- vet. "Finn what's happening?" He turns around to have a knife in his hand. I scream and say," HELP HELP PLEASE SOMEONE." He says," No one is around Meredith." He approaches me and I kick him in the stomach and grab the knife and cut the rope off. I run to the door and see rope on it I rip it and run to my house. Addison, Derek, Cristina, and Lexie are at the house wondering why I have a beaten eye. Addison says," Mer where have you been." I say," I was kidnapped or adult-napped is more like it." I try to talk but I can't breathe I pass out.

𝗔𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹
I wake up to Bailey standing over me. I ask what happened. She says," You ran home with a bleeding spleen and multiple bruises and a broken arm and leg. I say," OMG. Bailey asks," Do you know who did this Meredith." I say," Finn the Vet." Cristina says," I knew you guys dating was fishy. He kept asking me personal questions about you. Like when was the last time you had sex and how old your mom is and If you have any siblings." I say," He tried to kill me because I broke up with him."

𝟮 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
I start having chest pains and my BP starts raising. Bailey comes in and says," Grey where does it hurt." I say,"My stomach." She says," Get me an ultrasound." I can't stop moving it hurts so much. Addie holds me and says," I got you just sit still. It's ok." Bailey sees that my spleen ruptured. She rushes me to surgery.

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘆
I wake up to see Addie and everyone else asleep. Addie wakes up to me groaning. She says," hey how do you feel." I say," In pain but ok." She says," I will never leave you again." I say," it's not your fault Addie I love you. Addie says," I love you to."

𝟭𝟮 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
I take Addison out to the place we first met. Which was a beautiful cabin in the woods. I welcome her to a picnic.

𝗜 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝘆," 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗯𝗲𝘀 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗴𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗺𝗱 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀. 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗸𝗶𝗱 𝗼𝗿 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁. 𝗜 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆. 𝗕𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗯𝗲𝘀 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗴𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝗲.
She says," YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES. I hug her and kiss her. Until I realized this is where the good and bad happens.

𝗧𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝘂𝗲𝗱

Don't forget to vote and comment