Chapter 2- Meredith

I wake up to Addie in one of her oversized t-shirts dancing in the kitchen making bacon

I wake up to Addie in one of her oversized t-shirts dancing in the kitchen making bacon. I come around her and put my hands on her waist. She says," You scared me." I say," I could get used to this." I eat her bacon and go upstairs and get dressed. She comes out of the shower and says," Well looks like we should get ready for work." She moves me with her hand on my waist.

𝟮𝟬 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
She grabs her sweater and leggings and uses my lotion. I say," well now I am gonna need more lotion." Addison says," Yep." Me and Addie make it to the hospital to see a bunch of pregnant women having the same symptoms. 

𝗦𝘆𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗼𝗺𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗡𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗮
𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀
𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀(𝗬𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄)

Bailey says," All these women were at a yoga class to get their cervix ready for birth." Derek comes up and says," All woman drank two powders that was apparently supposed to prevent birth defects and C-section." Bailey says," what was the name of the powder." Derek says," Spirulina, Chlorella ." Bailey says," Spirulina what." Derek and Addie both say," Spirulina, Chlorella ." Addie says,"  we need to get them into isolation NOW."

I ask why. She says," If we don't get them into isolation this will spread. That powder is like bacteria. You touch them without the proper wear and you will have the bacteria too. So we need to get them into isolation."

𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗳 𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

Me and Addie come out of  the patient's room and Derek comes by and says,'' You guys are going home.'' Addison says,'' No I am gonna stay and monitor the patients.'' I go home

4 A.M

Addie pages me. I go to the hospital to see all the pregnant patients coding. Someone pulls me into a on-call room and knocks me out.

TO BE COUNTINUED