Chapter 3- Addison

I page Meredith but I don't know where she is

I page Meredith but I don't know where she is. I pass by an on-call room and decide to take a quick nap. I open it to see Meredith passed out on the floor. I say," Hey get me a gurney and page Bailey, Webber, and Shepard." The nurse says," right away doctor." I say," Mer, Mer hey wake up." She wakes up and says," Nelson knocked me out." I say," Meredith hey stay with me." Bailey comes in and says," what happened." I say," IDK I found her like this and she said Nelson did this." We get her on a gurney and she wakes up. She says," what happened." I say," you passed out but I need you to stay awake ok." She says," Ok." A couple of minutes later we are going to ct when she loses a pulse. We do compressions and shock her and she gets a pulse. Nelson comes in and says," What do we have." Derek says," LEAVE I got her." Nelson says," I can help." Derek says," GOOO. What happened.'' I say,'' She fainted. Derek says,'' Addison.'' I say,'' Nelson knocked her out.'' Derek makes his way to Nelson but then Meredith wakes up. She says," What happened." I say," You're ok just breathe."

1 week later
Meredith is discharged and is continuing her schedule in the hospital. I see her and Cristina in the cafeteria. I go over there and say hi. I go out the cafeteria and page her to an on-call room. I push her against the wall and kiss her. She says," What if someone hears." I say," IDC." Me and Meredith get paged to the ER. We go down to see traumas. Me and Meredith both go into trauma 1 to see Derek already working on her head. I make my to the patient's abdomen and use the ultrasound. Meredith brushes her breasts over my back. She grabs a pair of gloves and puts in some medicine. I tell the patient that her baby is ok and kicking strongly. I say," Dr. Grey can I talk to you." We walk out the room and go to the nurses station. We talk about the patient and Meredith says she is going home. I page her but she doesn't answer.

𝗔/𝗡- 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗷𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲. 𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁. 💜💜