{ 9 }

Yoongi helped cleaning with Hoseok after the breakfast, yet both of them kept silent. It was rather a peaceful silence that both of them felt comfortable with.

Yoongi headed to the guests room to get ready for work. He picked out his favorite black ripped jeans and wore a light pink teddy jacket with an off white turtleneck sweater underneath. Pink, not a color he would choose but he thought why not? It was a birthday gift he got last year from his girlfriend cuz she thought pink really suits him.

He blow dried his hair, looking at the mirror he thought of how tired he looks "forget" he breathed out, looking at his pale face "forget, yoongi" he palmed his cheeks with his cold palms, looking through his own dark eyes, as if waiting for something to happen. He ruffled his hair in frustration and went outside packing his work bag.

Both of them rode their cars and headed to work. His mind is full of thoughts, thinking about what Hoseok said "im not scared of people, im just weak" he mumbled still focused on the road "I'm smart, but sometimes forget that i am"a small curve formed on his lips as if some pieces of realization started growing in him.

Yoongi looked through the rearview mirror and saw a black car following him. At first he thought that it was just a car that had the same path as his, but this car was almost sticking to the back of his car. His heart sunk.

He nervously gulped and took a U turn trying to make sure that it isn't following him, but it is. He can already feel the anxiety overwhelming him "that psychopath" angrily mumbled. Suddenly his phone rang causing him to flinch, he took a glance "it's Hoseok" he mumbled in relief before pressing the green button "yo where did you go? I can no longer see you behind me" Hoseok raised his voice, kinda annoyed "i went to buy something" yoongi nervously said, still looking through the rearview mirror "okay, buy me some strawberry milk" Hoseok said "okay I'll hang up" yoongi replied before shutting his phone off.

Yoongi kept driving left and right, trying to distract the black car, till he finally stopped by a gas station. He nervously breathed out then got out of the car and stood behind it. There was nothing but the passing cars that sent some cold breeze towards him.

Yoongi breathed out in relief, he quickly got in his car and drove back to work, it didn't take much time till he arrived. He parked and rushed inside searching for the orange haired guy "Hoseok!" Yoongi raised his voice, coming closer to him "i was followed by a car" he stated looking at the shocked guy in front of him "what? Why didn't you tell me? I could've easily called the cops" Hoseok said tossing all the papers he had in hand on the tesk "I don't know i was so anxious about it i could think straight. everything is fine now, if anything happens I'll definitely do that" yoongi nervously stated, both of them sighed, really bothered.

A small knock echoed through the room catching their attention, Hoseok headed towards the door already knowing who that person is. Yoongi nervously walked toward his desk and sat on it watching the silver haired guy walk in, the same guy he had a dream about.

What was the dream you may ask? It was a delightful yet mysterious dream that wrote confusion all over his face.

Yoongi walked through the park, full of green bushes and colorful flowers. Dogs playing around really gave him some peaceful vibes. A really warm hand held his cold ones, he looked to the right only to find the silver haired man smiling. He didn't say anything, rather than that he kept holding his hand and walking beside him.

Yoongi paused and turned towards him, he called "park jimin" But the silver haired man only smiled back, he pulled Yoongi to a hug and whispered "forgive" he backed away and the smile never left his lips. Jimin turned around and walked away but yoongi followed him "park jimin, wait" he said but jimin didn't stop, he kept running away and with every step he took it looked like he was running miles away "park jimin!"