{ 13 }

The feeling of warmth while sleeping is a pleasant feeling, the tons of comfort that it sends is something that anyone looks for while sleeping. Yoongi rolled his heavy sleepy eyes, enjoying the weight of the arm that was laying around his waist. He slowly reached out to the hand and tangled his fingers through it, squeezing gently "eunkyung" yoongi lowly mumbled, slowly turning around only to find an orange haired man snuggling up against his back.

Slowly the realization hit Yoongi, causing him to quickly snatch his hand away which bothered the orange haired man and made him hum lowly in annoyance. Yoongi rubbed his face and sat on the edge of the bed, spacing out, thinking about the last thing eunkyung told him...

"Yoongi, you seriously need help"

He sighed feeling low and headed to the restroom. Yoongi took a quick warm shower and decided to wear a white button up shirt with blue ripped jeans, simple. Blankly Looking through the mirror, already seeing the emptiness through his own eyes "I should visit my therapist tomorrow" Yoongi said, ruffling his wet hair with the towel and went outside only to find that Hoseok is still asleep.

Yoongi switched on the hair dryer to dry his hair which disturbed Hoseoks sleep, he loudly groaned shifting on the bed. "yah" yoongi raised his voice trying to wake up the orange haired man but he got no response. He switched off the hair dryer then turned around facing the sleeping man "yah! Wake up" he said, taking out his black leather jacket from his suitcase.

Hoseok hummed "let me sleep just 5 more minutes" Hoseok mumbled which annoyed Yoongi. "Im never sleeping with you again, you were rough" yoongi loudly said with a smirk, turned around facing the mirror to adjust his pants. Hoseok frowned and paused for seconds before lifting his head up towards yoongi "rough?" Hoseok questioned, squeezing his heavy eyelids trying to wake up "yeah rough, i hope your girlfriend doesn't find out. Im secretly planning on telling her" yoongi stated with a smirk. Hoseok stared blankly at yoongi trying to intake the things that yoongi said, he got up suddenly rushing towards yoongi with a pale face "don't tell me we had sex, I didn't cheat right? I swear it's not my fault it's yours im pretty sure you seduced me" Hoseok rambled quickly already panicking which made yoongi laugh loudly "dude no I didn't seduce you, but i made you get out of bed so.." yoongi giggled loudly while styling his hair without paying attention to the pale man next to him.

Hoseok sighed loudly almost growling, rubbing his face in frustration "i fucking hate you, don't joke ever again in the early fuckin morning" he yelled in annoyance before rushing to the restroom and slamming the door shut "yeah consider it as a payback for the last time you fucked with me in the early fuckin morning" Yoongi yelled back, giggling in satisfaction. He wore his leather jacket and patted it lightly "i hope today goes well" he mumbled to himself feeling the smile fade away.

Yoongi left the house and headed to work leaving Hoseok behind, surprisingly the streets weren't that crowded, he didn't take long till he arrived. He went out of his car and headed towards the building, but glimpsed a silver haired man sitting on the entrance stairs, chilling "oh Jimin?what are you doing here this early?"yoongi questioned, stepping closer and reaching out for his pocket to take out the keys "it isn't actually early, it's 10:50 am" Jimin replied with a smile, getting up and patting away the dust that got stuck on the back of his thighs.

Yoongi quickly checked his phone "oh shit, I didn't notice, im really sorry for that" Yoongi replied feeling embarrassed, he definitely overslept and didn't check his phone "no it's okay, I didn't wait that long anyways" Jimin said with a light giggle, waving with his hands. Yoongi quickly opened The door and went inside, leading the silver haired man to the office room "do you like coffee?" Yoongi randomly asked, placing the keys on his desk "yeah i do" Jimin immediately replied with a smile "then Your coffee will be on me, as an apology" yoongi said with a small curve that was forming on his lips. Watching the silver haired man smile brightly always satisfied yoongi.