five

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹
connection
/kəˈnɛkʃ(ə)n/
a relationship in which a person or thing is linked or associated with something else.
ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

845
A few hours before the first destruction of Shiganshina's wall

"Eren hurry up, we have to
get home before it's dinner
time."

Eren had decided not to listen to his adoptive sister's nagging because for once, something other than the Survey Corps had peaked his interest.

A crowd had gathered in the streets of Shiganshina to listen to the tale of the "Monster of the Shiganshina forest."

His adoptive sister tried to grab onto his arm, but Eren yanked it away. "Hold on Mikasa, I want to hear this!"

He weaved his way through the crowd and reached the front, listening intently with glistening eyes to the story that was being told.

"No one has ventured into the forest of Shiganshina ever since the numbers of explorers began decreasing rapidly." A man told, crazily waving his arms around.

"But that's because the government have forbidden us to..." a woman added.

The man spun around to face the woman. "WRONG!" He exclaimed, pointing a finger up into the air.

"So it's because of the titans?" Eren innocently asked curiously, eyes widening.

The crazed man faced him and skipped over in his direction, leaning into his face,"they say that the titans never cared about them unless she wanted them to."

"She?"

"Legend says that the titans were never really a bother to the humans that entered the forest. They obviously looked at the humans with hunger, but they would never chase after them." The man's face inched closer to Eren's, the smell of cigarettes making itself known across the poor boy's face. "The titans were the least of their problems."

Eren scrunched up his face in disgust, turning his head away and coughing.

"But." An older woman cut in, walking to the centre of the crowd with the help of her walking stick. "I also heard that she's actually extremely beautiful, and had a lover who happened to be an explorer and apparently, they loved each other very much.