nineteen

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆
TW: dark themes, gore,
brief mentions of r!pe

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆TW: dark themes, gore, brief mentions of r!pe

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹
19
a message from your angels that your goal has almost come to completion, or that a phase or situation in your life is coming to an end
ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

"It was you?"

Layla that night had received another one of her anonymous notes. It told her where the keys were, the exit to escape from, and where to go from there.

At first, she'd figured it was Ymir sending them. The notes would always have reassuring messages on them, like making sure she stayed strong, that she hung on to whatever emotion she had left.

It was hard being separated from Ymir.

The woman looked up from where she sat, waving at Layla as she approached her.

"I was worried about you, of course they all were," she smiled softly, patting the flowers next to her as a means of telling Layla to sit down with her.

The message had told her to go to the flower field. Ever since she'd first discovered it, she'd always find herself back there, one way or another. It was a haven of tranquility, somewhere peaceful, somewhere free.

Not many people knew of it, that's what the woman told her, that's why she was never caught.

"Why did you call me out here ___? You know if he finds out..."

"The doctor won't find out darling," ___ comforted, leaning her head back, breathing in the fresh air. "I'll make sure of it."

No one spoke for a while after that, it was a comfortable silence. Both Layla and ___ laid down, staring up at the night sky, smiling peacefully at how the stars joined together to make one big group of light.

"That's like a gateway to heaven you know," ___ said softly, sensing Layla's captivation by the night sky. "The stars are the people we love, looking down on us, inviting us in when it's our time."

Layla turned her head to her right, facing ___. "Do I have a loved one?"

___ chuckled, closing her eyes, putting her hands behind her head. "We all do dear, take Ms Ymir for example..."

"So Ymir is up there?" Layla spoke innocently, turning back to the stars, pointing upwards.

"No, not yet Ms Layla."

The girl hummed, rolling over on her side, facing ___ fully. "Do... do you have a loved one then?"

___ cleared her throat, mirroring Layla's actions, facing her with a small yet sad smile. "I have a lot of loved ones up there, especially my grandma."