eighteen

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹
18
the number of accomplishment and inspiration
ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

Zeke was livid.

Not only was he being pinned down by his ex-comrades, but his objective was currently in her titan form, escaping.

He was infuriated, until he realised that much like Ari, he also had one more trick up his sleeve.

Still in his lying titan form, he leaned his head back, opening up his throat as much as he could, before releasing a blood curdling roar.

Following this were multiple yellow sparks, bursts of steam, and pure titans. They surfaced from within the steam, leaving Armin and his team completely shocked, and troubled.

There in front of them were their comrades, even if some had played enemies for a short while, unwillingly turned into the things that they most feared. Turned into the things that humanity was so devastated by. Turned into the things whose lives have no meaning anymore.

Zeke's plan with his spinal fluid that was mixed in with the wine really did play a part in his plan.

Zeke was immediately let go of as everyone was sent flying back, and the new titans started climbing Ari's one.

"Jean!" Connie cried, sitting up.

Jean had just reached her titan's lower back when the titans had started to climb- and at an incredibly fast pace too.

He didn't remember feeling this vulnerable since the Battle of Trost, back when he'd first encountered the man-eating giants. He remembered how they looked at him, the lustful hunger swimming in their eyes as they charged without hesitation.

It was different back then. He was surrounded by his comrades, surrounded by his friends. But now, as he looked with utter fear at the danger, he realised how alone he was in this situation. There was no way he'd survive them all if he went down to fight, it'd be his funeral. He sighed shakily before returning his attention to the situation above him.

He wasn't sure how much gas he had left, and quite frankly, he didn't want to know. He climbed up further, getting tangled in its hair until he finally climbed up to its shoulder, by the nape. It was too risky to cut her out of there, the way her titan moved made everything around it shake.