seventeen

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹
haven
/ˈheɪv(ə)n/
a place of safety or refuge.
ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

840

CLIP CLOP CLIP CLOP

The horses, each a

                                       subtle chestnut dapple with mane and tails of old scroll ink, galloped through the forest, neighing every now and then, bothering the irritated girl that sat in the treetops.

They were back.

The green caped men and women came from time to time, some barely surviving and some not surviving at all. This was obviously Ari's doing. Not only were they trespassers, but they also thought it would be a good idea to kill off her titans or even take them away.

The titans wouldn't do anything even if they tried because Ari would always be there to stop them. She felt that by doing something about the intruders herself, she'd be adding to the success rate of her ultimate revenge plan.

ZIP!

"Captain! two 15m's on our right!" Voices yelled from below her.

"Steer them towards Hange's squad."

"But sir, they're not moving!"

The Captain furrowed his eyebrows and placed his hand on his chin, until he turned back to the soldiers, "Report back to Hange, tell them to come here. They can easily capture them if they're not posing a threat. Inform them that they have one chance to do this."

Ari listened intently and gritted her teeth,"I'd better ruin that one chance then."

From above she followed the 'messenger,' trying to be as quiet as possible. For her, the way the soldier moved was utterly and annoyingly slow... but her boring pursuing came to an end upon hearing a loud laugh erupt from ahead.

"HAHAHAHA LEEEEEVI, why are you always so grumpy?!"

The girl cringed at the volume , and came to a stop just above where the messenger had landed. She shifted so that she was facing upside down, allowing her to hear better.

"This is my chance to prove you aaaall wrong."

It was an overly excited woman, with drool escaping their mouth, and they seemed to be proving some sort of point to a raven-haired short man along side a taller blond one.