twenty-three

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

TW- dark themes, gore

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹
23
a message to discover what would make you happy and satisfied and start pursuing your dreams. that will change your life completely. this number is a true encouragement to find that special thing which would make you happy doing all your life or a very long time, and begin doing it.
ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

The stench of wet mud and dust particles filled the air.

                       It was a foreign sight, seeing the world as it was 2000 years ago. Instead of concrete, the buildings were constructed with wooden planks or mud. Instead of a proper pavement, the ground was dusted with sand.

"I'd never thought I'd see the world before I was born."

Armin, Mikasa and Levi stood huddled, feeling rather depleted of their energy, taking in the new atmosphere with interest.

"Quit drooling and move, we have to look for them all," Levi dismissed with a bored tone to Armin, but both Armin and Mikasa knew that he too was most likely somewhat intrigued by the surroundings.

Armin rolled his eyes with a small smile."If I remember correctly, Eren looked to be on some sort of stage that overlooked a 'town square' sort of area."

"Then it must be in the centre," Mikasa said.

Looking around, they noticed they were by the wall... which only meant that they were somewhere along the outskirts of the main area.

"We'd better get moving, we don't know how long we have until the titans reach Shiganshina out there," Armin concluded, leading the Ackermans between houses.

They had managed to end up in some sort of 'back street area' where narrow pathways and shady businesses would usually take place. Luckily for them, the place was deserted, not a person in sight but themselves. They were safe.

For now.

Turning a corner, the trio were met with a smallish open space and noticed a couple of titans venturing in their direction, not having sensed them yet.

"Guys, in here."

Mikasa and Armin turn back to Levi, who's managed to kick open a door to the nearest building to them.

"Tch, this place reeks," Levi commented, brushing past the plastic strips that hung in the doorway.

They walked in to what seemed to be some sort of office joined with a lab, decorated with: syringes, magnifying glasses, goggles, lab coats. It smelt of chemicals, mould, and metal.