sixteen

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹
survive
/səˈvʌɪv/
continue to live or exist, especially in spite of danger or hardship.
ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

Crouching down into his

ready position, Galliard didn't waste a second before charging at Ari with his mouth wide open, Reiner following suit. The girl diverted her attention from Zeke and ran in the direction of the two titans, grumbling in annoyance.

I have to be mindful of Zeke.

She jumped up, landing on top of the jaw titan's nasal area, using her foot to forcefully shut its mouth.

SLAM!

Using the same foot, she pushed herself off and somersaulted in Reiner's direction, twisting her body to evade his swinging arm and landing a flying kick to his titan's stomach.

BASH!

ZIP!

Ari's eyes narrowly followed Armin and his friends, running forwards to strike, but stopped in her step as they all flew passed her, using Reiner to fling themselves towards the beast titan.

At least he'll be kept busy.

STOMP! STOMP! STOMP!

The girl quickly looked to her side to see the jaw titan once again charging towards her.

STOMP! STOMP! STOMP!

Her gaze snapped to the opposite direction, seeing the armoured titan charging at her as well. She was trapped, with no where to run unless she considered on being caught. Her attention flickered between both titans, unsure of what to do. The ground shook with each stomp that was heard.

Think...

Just think...

Bingo. A light bulb went off in her head. She immediately relaxed her form, closed her eyes and smirked, before opening them sharply and smiled wickedly, yellow sparks flickering in her eyes.

A large skeleton started forming around her, flesh wrapping around her figure an-

BOOM!

Her transformation was cut off by her suddenly being pushed up into the air. Her eyes widened, her breath catching up in her throat at the force of the wind fighting against her. She looked around, seeing the jaw and armoured titan up in the air with her, Zeke aiming more rocks in her direction, and the others trying to steer him away.